“Lovely!”

Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

The food was lovely and fresh, they were constantly bringing out fresh food. As soon as something started to look empty it was refilled. When i first arrived I was shocked at how small it was, but everything I could have wanted was there. I didn't have dessert, the only option for dessert was ice cream which I don't like. That was a little disappointing. As we went to pay and handed over the cash, you could tell the guy was annoyed once he realised we weren't tipping him. Oh well, he is paid to serve us our drinks. There was nobody else in the restaurant so he wasn't exactly run off his feet!

Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

Me and my girlfriend were the only people in the restaurant when we arrived at around 8:30pm, the staff were friendly and showed us to our table. It's quite a small buffet compared to others I've been to but probably the best quality I've ever tasted. Just ice cream and cakes for dessert but there wasn't much room for it after the great starters and mains (the thai red curry was fantastic). I'll definitely be coming here again when I next visit blackpool!

Reviewed 13 July 2014

We ate here on a Saturday evening. Food was fantastic place was busy but still plenty of food available. Would love to come again.

Reviewed 13 July 2014

Just found this place has reopened used to go alot now with new management very clean nice decor and really firendly staff.Food very good lots of selection and put out constantly in smaller amounts so all the time fresh not piled up.we will certainly be back

Reviewed 12 July 2014

This was a friend of family approved. Spot on. We, (Mum Dad, 10yr old) paid a visit a couple of weeks ago. It was mid week, not busy, but was quite busy when we left. Very clean. Staff polite, attentive, they do a great job, The buffet food was, to be honest more than adequate. When there is too much, people just get greedy and can`t enjoy the food. This food at Jade Delight was absolutely beautiful. Succulent, tasty, something for everyone. I could quite easily eat there daily..