“Small but big on quality”
Review of JK's Steakhouse

JK's Steakhouse
Ranked #48 of 735 Restaurants in Blackpool
Price range: US$4 - US$21
Cuisines: Steakhouse, British, Diner
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Brunch, Lunch, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Warrington, United Kingdom
“Small but big on quality”
Reviewed 2 September 2013 via mobile

Visited JK's on Saturday on recommendation from Steve, White Heather hotel.
Luckily got last only free table as all rest were booked. Staff were brill' and über patient as my lady was a little tequila'd and changed her mind 3 times.
The food was a delight and the portions are proper, no airy fairy Finger dip sizes here.
Brill value and will be back again, SOON

Plymouth, England, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Steak get out!”
Reviewed 31 August 2013

After seeing this being four and a half stars out of five rating on tripadvisor I was expecting good things but I was very disappointed the rump steak was not the best, it lacked taste and considering I had it cooked medium it was still on the tuff side other then that the chips, mushrooms and tomatoes where ok.
Then came the desert apple pie and custard the custard came out Luke warm and the apple pie was not cooked it still had raw pastry I complained to the waitress and she took it away and then came back and asked me if I wanted anything else instead without even a apology witch made me feel like a shouldn't have complained because she made me feel like I was in the wrong, then the cheesecake was very poor as well then I had the bill and that was completely misleading witch my 3 year old daughter could have wrote out better. And the carpet was awful its in desperate need of renewal, I would never go back to this place. Just goes to show you can't always go by over people's reviews this is my first review because I was so disappointed after reading other people's amazing reviews I thought people should know about my experience as a warning to others.

1 Thank Adit C
Blackpool, England, United Kingdom
“Fab”
Reviewed 28 August 2013

The food was excellent, the staff were friendly and the service was first class..definitely will be returning

Blackpool
“0ne of our 40th Wedding Anniversary gifts from our daughter.”
Reviewed 16 August 2013

Thankyou JK'S for such a lovely evening. The meal and the service was excełlent!! Louise and Sandra were so very friendly. They made our evening!!! Compliments too to the chef Chris!!! Superb meal!!! Definitely be a regular customer and be recommending to our friends and family!!! I asked for some business cards!!! If you live or are a visitor to Blackpool look them up you won't be disappointed!! Thankyou again JK's!!! Maureen and Colin.

Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“Great value”
Reviewed 13 August 2013

Couldn't believe how great this little place was, service was great, food was delicious and the portions were massive. Paid a lot less than we would have elsewhere, would definitely go back.

Visited August 2013