The Lonsdale Hotel
US$74
Lyndene Hotel(Blackpool)(Great Value!)
US$37
  • Restaurant
Travelodge Blackpool South Shore(Blackpool)(Great Value!)
US$61
US$57
Travelodge
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewsedwardian roomperfect hostslarge balconybeautiful hotellittle gemsecure parkingbiscuitsnothing is too much troublemoment you arrivebed breakfastsea frontsecond to nonefantastic staynorth pierhome from homekeep up the good workfeel welcome
Reviewed 20 August 2013

It's always a bit of a worry returning somewhere that has been excellent in the past wondering if it will live up to expectations. We should have had no concerns here at all. Once again Stephen and Karl excelled from the moment we arrived. The secure parking is a real plus and the room was as clean and fresh as we had remembered. Breakfast is terrific and kept us going until the evening. Our hosts helped with carrying the luggage upstairs, and provided advice and a friendly smile at all hours. This is becoming a home from home and we have booked again for next year.

Reviewed 19 August 2013

Steve and Karl were the best hosts ,very helpful with any questions and the shop for the tram tickets was just a walk a way with lovely pubs with good food ,we stopped in one of the premiere room it was called the regency room the complete hotel was very clean and fresh and the breakfast was brilliant and the best hotel me and the wife have been ,me and the wife would give it 10/10 .Well done Steve and Karl see you next year and to finish it of you made my wife happy and that takes a lot thanks a lot Steve and Karl.

Room Tip: There are 4 premiere rooms all brilliant and clean and fresh ,nice dinning area and lounge room and it is a quiet hotel
Reviewed 18 August 2013

I have been to many Bed and Breakfasts over the years in Blackpool and with out a doubt this is by a long shot best Bed and Breakfast in the town

I was greeted with a friendly welcome and smile by Stephen on the door step and my bags carried to my room I was then personally shown were I could park my car in double gated parking area round the rear of the hotel. The room like the rest of the hotel decorated in a Victorian theme and furnished to a high standard and could not be faulted was spotless clean from floor to ceiling. In the room the was a ironing bored and iron,glasses cork screw and tea and coffee facilities and some good quality biscuits.

The breakfast the following morning the was outstanding to start the was a range of boxed cereals, yogurts and sliced pineapple on offer and more enough orange juice to help cure my awful hangover I requested scrambled eggs rather that fried and was no problem and breakfast arrived freshly cooked by Carl with in a short time, the also ample fresh toast on offer and Stephen even dressed in waiters shirt and tie and couldn't fault his enthusiasm and service

Stephen and Carl are perfect hosts and Longsdale feels like a home from home and will strongly recommend this to any one

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 August 2013

We travel all over the Uk and abroad and the standard offered at the Lonsdale is very hard to beat... the rooms are immaculate ,comfortable and offer all mod cons but more importantly spotlessly clean. The breakfast is substantial, locally sourced,grease free and accompanied if desired by one of the hosts playing a grand piano if desired.Karl and Stephen are first rate hosts and the valet parking into a secure garage is a big plus.We have stayed here many times over the years and have to say would recommend to anyone wanting a quality hotel in blackpool .. but shhhh we wont be able to get in.

Room Tip: Any room is very high standard
Reviewed 9 August 2013

Stayed here on a Thursday and was really impressed with look of the b and b. I have stayed in some horrible places in Blackpool but this one was really good. We were greeted by the lovely couple that run the place. I was able to park my car in the garage that was locked off by 2 locked gates.... really impressed. The room was the Windsor room and was all old fashioned and was set out brilliantly. The room and shower room was imaculatatly clean. The b and b was a 2 min walk from funny girls and a 10 minute walk from the tower. Breakfast is really nice too.