“Amazing place, highly recommended”
Review of The Manhattan

The Manhattan
Ranked #20 of 864 Blackpool B&B and Inns
Reviewed 2 March 2014 via mobile

We stayed at the Manhattan for a belated birthday weekend away. From the first call we made to enquire about availability it was very clear that Kevin and Ian are the perfect hosts. They were extremely helpful and nothing was too much trouble. Every aspect of our stay was perfect. We were very pleased to stay in room 4, a spacious comfortable and pristinely clean room with every detail from well positioned hooks and mirrors to great storage around the room has obviously been deeply thought out, which made our stay very comfortable.
The breakfast was amazing, there was a huge selection of cereal, selection of fruit juices, yogurts and fruit. The coffee was very nice and plentiful served in jugs that will actually pour without spilling down the spout as seems to be the case everywhere else we have ever stayed. Then the main event 'full English breakfast' what can I say it was just perfect, we were left feeling well and truly full and ready for the day ahead.

Kevin was ever so helpful, we were heading out for a meal and he took the time to recommended several places to eat and offered advice on discounts etc.

We were also very surprised to find a birthday card and chocolates when we returned to our room, these guys are truly thoughtful and genuinely attentive in everything they do, from customer service to cleanliness of the whole property there is nothing that could be any better.

We will definitely stay at the Manhattan again but suspect reviews like ours and others here will make availability difficult as this is no doubt a very popular place to stay.

Thank you very much Kevin & Ian keep up the great work.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 1 March 2014

As soon as you walk in friendly welcome find you a room right away made me feel at home do anythink for you lovely clean rooms bar staff lovely loads to do had a lovely time and will make manhatten my place to stay out do big hotels

Room Tip: Lovely and clean I work in hotel as clean as I clean my rooms
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 February 2014

After a friendly welcome, I was shown to my well equiped and spotlessly clean room on suite room. Breakfast atThe Manhattan was cooked to perfection and a very pleasent experience. The Manhattan also has a very reasonably priced and well stocked bar. All in all I had a very pleasent stay, at a very reasonable price. I will definitely return to the Manhattan again

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 February 2014

This was our second visit to the Manhattan and we chose it because of the friendly welcome, Spotless rooms, excellent location and brilliant breakfast not to mention the competitive price. This time we had the advantage of being offered parking for £3 for the night. After a night out and late breakfast which is a very good thing after getting in early, we went to our room to get ready to leave to find a box of chocolates and a card on the bed as it was my birthday. This little touch on top of everything else is the kind of service that is very rare these days. I would like to thank Kevin and Ian for another brilliant stay and will return when next in Blackpool. I would recommend anyone to stop at the Manhattan. And thanks again for the Chocolates and card.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 February 2014 via mobile

We arrived on new years eve and were welcomed very warmly by Kevin and Ian. Our rooms were excellent, very clean and had everything you could ask for in them and more. The bar was very well stocked and we had a few laughs in there before we hit the town. The breakfast was fantastic and was cooked to order so was fresh and hot. We have all booked in to stay again

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 February 2014 via mobile

Whenever I go to The Manhattan, I know what to expect. The room is always clean, the hosts are always warm and welcoming and the breakfast is always brilliant!

Kevin and Ian don't have 'No' in their vocabulary, they are always pleased to help out in any way they can.

I'm am already looking forward to going back to stay with them next month for the weekend, as every time I stay there it's a great experience!

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 February 2014 via mobile

Kevin and Ian are awesome hosts. The room was spotless thanks to Ian's meticulous cleaning. Breakfast was well cooked and presented thanks to Kevin's culinary skills. The best stay every time we stay, well recommended to anyone visiting Blackpool, well done lads!!

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends