“brilliant”

Earlsway Hotel
Ranked #680 of 911 Blackpool B&B and Inns
“brilliant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 April 2014

my first time stay at the earlsway hotel,and it was just brilliant,manger gave us a good welcoming,mo is kind and friendly.had a great laugh with him.mo told us where to go and what to see best recommeded places.my room was lovely and clean,breakfast was great no problems.had a wonderful stay there and would stay again.earlsway is right on the sea front by central peir, beautiful view highly recommended to everyone.mo thank you for the stay at your hotel was lovely staying there and would come again.from the three crazy brummie girls

Room Tip: great stay,reasonable prices,and very friendly.great all round.
1 Thank Tammy M
earlsway, Front Office Manager at Earlsway Hotel, responded to this review, 29 April 2014
thank you for your kind words and taking the time to write your review, am so glad you all enjoyed yourselves

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Birmingham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 April 2014

my first time here, and it was brilliant, very friendly, made my stay an excellent experience, would defiantly recommend, and would go back. When I walked into my room, it was spotless, very clean, the owner, was very friendly and out going, we got along very well, and he gave me great advice on what to see and where to go, the view is beautiful, because its right on the sea front, my food was beautiful every morning, never a complaint because he did it spot on. I would highly recommend to anyone, couple weekends, family holidays, girls weekend, this place is for everyone.

thank you mo for a great weekend, from the three mad brummie girls.

1 Thank Louise V
Birmingham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 April 2014

we arrived at the hotel very nice owner mo was there to tell us everythink we needed to know about keys breakfast and that the room we had was great nice and clean it was just a perfect place to stay and brilliant at the same time would i go there again yes was a lovely place and would i recommend this hotel to friends yes i would best weekend ever and there is no more to say on this so thanks

Room Tip: any room i say
1 Thank Karen V
Prudhoe, England, United Kingdom
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 April 2014

My husband and I stayed at this hotel last Sept only because we could not get a room at our normal hotel.

The room was at the very top of the hotel and had a double and single bed. The room did not feel clean and the bed linen was slightly suspect. There was dust at the top of the windows and the mugs were dirty too. The shower certainly needed some t.l.c. too.

Our welcome was not too grand either. When arriving in our room I had to go all the way back to reception to get teabags, sugar, coffee and toilet rolls as none of these items were in the room.

The breakfast was cold on one of the mornings and the service somewhat lacksidaisical, The hotel itself had no atmosphere at all and felt almost unwelcoming.

We will certainly not be staying at this hotel again and will be recommending it to any of our family and friends.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Anne P

Travellers are raving about these Blackpool hotels

London, United Kingdom
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2014

went to stay at this hotel for easter bank holiday weekend drove down for 2 hours when got there there was no parking to be found anywere as it states there is free parking what we allways look for on booking an hotel secondly got told were our room was and it was rotten the sheets on the bed looked like they had blood on them the floor had not been hovered flushed the toilet the smell that came from it also the bathroom filthy rotten no towels not that I would of used one there anyway went down to complain and was told the cleaner had not done that room she had forgotten it `but mo should cheque all rooms mo said he would sort it outwent back an hour later the room was no better there were still stains on clean sheets the valiance round the bed was filthy he had put 2 towels in there could not and would not of stayed there even if it was free I don't no anyone that could stay there it wants shutting down its filthy all the way throu mo did give me a full refund as I had payed in full before hand spoilt my bank holiday had to go home as full everywere else due toit being bank holiday wish I had looked at reviews before hand and nothing like the pictures on the website it was cheap but still expect it to be clean never again

Room Tip: don't choose here
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank pennye123
bigmo300, Front Office Manager at Earlsway Hotel, responded to this review, 22 April 2014
thank you for your review like i said to you on at the time when i appologised i was told that the room was available and it obviously wasnt, as for parking it clearly explains on our website in upper case red writing that free parking is only available on the public road directly behind the hotel. i am very sorry for the inconvinience it caused you.
Oldham, England
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 March 2014 via mobile

Originally myself & my husband was going redruth,cornwall. Unfortunatly our plans changed so both decided on blackpool i looked online earlsway hotel came up i looked at pics (pics i seen seemed nice) read reviews (good reviews) we booked. On arrival mo the owner checked us in tbh i didnt seemed bothered. We dropped our suitcase of & went out til late evening. Came back for a shower thats when we both started noticing things. Hair stil in plughole. damp on tiles in bathroom. toilet seat loose. taps on sink very loose & leaking. fuse box not protected. Skirting boards very shabby. Shelf with kettle on looked like its holding on with its fingertips. Mirror dirty.Mold in bathroom. My husband found glass on carpet lukily for us neither of us stood on it. The bed was lumpy(the next morning i was in severe bad pain in my back i couldnt move my husband had to help me out of bed) & noisy. The wardobe rickety unstable. The fridge stunk of fish. Cracks in the wall near door. The next morning my husband went down lookin for owner to complain he was nowher tobe seen. We checked in saturday morning (for 2days) till monday morning checked out sunday morning we didnt even stay for breakfast we payed for 2days. It was a disgrace my personal oppinion is im extremely angry & im even thinking or ringing environmental health.

• Stayed March 2014
5 Thank oldhamlasi
earlsway, Manager at Earlsway Hotel, responded to this review, 21 March 2014
Thank you for writing your review, I am very sorry that your room wasn't up to standard and I will take full responsibility for that, firstly I don't understand your remark when you booked in I didn't seem bothered, I greeted you the same way I do for other guest's by explaining where thing are and breakfast times etc, I even tried to made polite conversation by asking what brings you to blackpool,

I have reviewed the house keeping and changes will be made. if you would like to telephone me then please feel free to do so.

regards
Preston, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 January 2014

We arrived at the hotel to be greeted by the owner mo , he advised us of everything we needed to know ... Keys breakfast hotel facilities .. We thought (could of been our mistake ) we booked a sea view room but the paper work he had printed by late rooms suggested we didn't but it wasn't any trouble for mo , he upgraded us no charge ,the room was clean had tea an coffee and a lovely view , we ventured out for new year had a brilliant night came home to be greeted with a glass of bubbly with mo and Lorraine (his partner) and then a fantastic breakfast in the morning ! Our new year was perfect because of their personal touch !!!

• Stayed December 2013