“Amazing weekend!”
Review of Waves Hotel

Waves Hotel
Ranked #34 of 864 Blackpool B&B and Inns
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Adding to all the positive reviews that have already been posted in that we really enjoyed our stay this weekend. Top service from John who was lovely and welcoming!!! A really great host!! Will definitely be back in the future and would recommend this b&b to anyone. Thank you

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

Cracking hosts cracking food and was very homely I was stopping there for cheerleading comp, we always stop some were "fancy" and thought this time we would change and what a great place to go dean and john looked after all of us including a xtra kid at no more cost made breakfast around us and was a real help

Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

What can I say about this place that no one hasn't already said??

From the second we walked through the front door we were made to feel extremely welcome by John and Dean. These two guys couldn't have been more hospitable to us. They were very knowledgeable on Blackpool and offered great advice to us first timers visiting the city. They are totally person centred who offer a warm, kind approach that is genuine and not fake like some places I have stayed.

My biggest concern before arriving was just how clean the place was going to be. Again, I was not disappointed. Everyday our room was cleaned, the building was tidy. Breakfast was 1st class. Quality products with a substantial selection of items.

I can not recommend this place enough! Amazing place with amazing owners. We will definitely be staying there again on our next visit.

Keep up the good work guys!!

1  Thank gazghoul
Reviewed 17 July 2014

Great location. Only a short walk or a couple of tram stops away from busy promenade. Hotel Was pristine. Rooms a good size. Rooms cleaned daily and bedding and towels changed. John and Dean were always on hand if u needed something. Breakfast was great. Something for everyone. Would recommend to everyone
. Looking forward to our next trip and will be staying at Waves Hotel again x

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 15 July 2014

my partner and I just had a long weekend here.John and Dean were very helpfull,even when i needed more teabags and I got nick name the tea monster,as i always have tea.i recomend this B&B to anyone.Thank you for a Wonderful stay.

Room Tip: always had clean towels and beverages tray replenished daily.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Dawn T
Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

2 nights at Waves and we could have stayed longer. The location was perfect, just off the main Promenade and right next to a tram stop and a little park, but away from all the light and noise. The building itself is somewhat old and creaky, but our room was clean and neat. I was happy to find a room that could accommodate my family of 5, and my kids loved the bunk bed! The innkeeper, John, was so friendly and great with kids. He and the cook, Dean, serve up a great hot breakfast every morning. The free WiFi was too weak to get any kind of internet access, but other than that, our stay was perfect. I'd recommend this place to anyone!

Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

We stayed 2 nights and had a great time! Location was perfect, near the Promenade and the tram stop but just far enough away to be nice and quiet. The innkeeper John is so friendly, so great with kids. We were happy to find a place with a room for 5! My 3 kids loved the bunk bed. Rooms were clean, bathroom was very small but the shower had hot, strong water. Breakfast was cooked to order and we loved it! The only thing I can find to say that is semi negative is that WiFi was extremely weak. I would recommend this place to anyone!