“Worst restuarant in Blackpool”
Review of Terry's Balti House - CLOSED

Terry's Balti House
Cuisines: Indian
Description: I've been here 3 times! http://www.yell.com/b/Terry%27s+Balti+House-Restaurants+_+Indian-Blackpool-FY11JP-1876145/index.html
Reviewed 25 August 2013

Went here with my mate last night, absolutely disgusting place, paid for the drinks and walked out after waiting 30mins for poppadums, the server (a scouse guy) got his knickers in the twist and walked out because he seemingly couldn't cope with the 8 customers, staff arguing amongst themselves, customers moaning amongst themselves, can't comment on the food cos we didn't get that far, the whole look of the place is run down and dirty, wallpaper hanging of the walls, dirty carpets, just disgusting, it wants gutting and starting again, i live in Blackpool so have visited most restaurants in the area and can hand on heart say this is by far the worst i've visited, avoid avoid avoid!!

Reviewed 24 January 2013

The service was good !!! END.
I have put some more on here,so here it is,the food was no good,it was not very clean at all,

Reviewed 12 November 2012

The service we got from here was excellent, the staff were attentive and polite, and the food was outstanding, fresh, hot and plenty!!! What more can you ask for.

Reviewed 5 November 2012

Went with friends after they had had this place (unbelievably) recommended to them.
We're far from snobby or picky and always give, wherever we've eaten, the benefit of the doubt, no matter how bad 1st impressions seem. The tables were filthy, the napkin I was given had cigarette burns in it and we had to call over one of the waitresses after nearly 20 minutes to ask for a menu and a drink, the place was far from being busy so that couldn't be the excuse.
Once she came over, she said "I told them we'd forgotten about them people over there". Charming.
On ordering drinks, there was no white wine, ok, that can be coped with, but it's supposed to be a restaurant for pity's sake, although by now we were using the word "restaurant" only because it was somewhere people sit down and are served food.
When the food arrived, it was so bland I swear any chillis which should have been in there probably took one look at the place and did a runner.
We had ordered 3 nan breads, 2 of these came almost half way through the food and the one for myself and my girlfriend would be with us "in a few minutes". We told them not to bother as we would have finished our food by then. Could only eat half of it anyway.
All in all, dated place, service very poor, but if the food had been good we wouldn't have minded.
Vile.

Reviewed 7 October 2012

Found this place at random on a busy Saturday night when I was waiting for the illuminations to start.
I found the service very slow and I almost had to stop a passing waiter / waitress after I had finished each course and the empty plates had been sitting on the table for a good 15 minutes to let them know they could clear the table. I was even asked if I wanted to order anything else, I said no, but I would like the rest of the food I had ordered.
The big redeeming feature was the quality of the food, all tasted freshly cook and of a good standard.

1  Thank davisanthony64