We stayed for a weekend and I can honestly this hotel is fantastic! Its facilities are some of the best I've seen and there is something for everyone. When you drive up the long drive way to the hotel you know you are visiting somewhere special and you are not disappointed on arriving at the reception desk the staff are friendly and well presented and can not be more helpful. The hotel had been recently refurbished and looked fantastic and there is a real relaxed buzz about the hotel. We had a coffee in the new Starbucks before going up to our room again the staff where polite and helpful. Our room was really nice clean and modern with flat screen tv and the bed is the most Comftable I have slept in in any hotel, a lot of hotel rooms can feel old and tired but these really did hit the mark I think they got it just right on the refurbishment. The leisure club was great we spent some time in the gym which had Absolutley everything and more and didn't feel busy as it is so large. The pool was great for kids and the new heated outdoor pool was great even when a little nippy. We had a treatment in the new Spa area and this was great really relaxing the staff where great it really destressed us. We ate in the new Italian bucca de beppo restaurant which we loved ( and we eat a lot of Italian ), again the staff where great and the atmosphere was fantastic. I played golf in the morning and the guys in the pro shop where really helpful I had a chat with them about the course, the course was brilliant with some really good feature holes I particularly liked the par 3 8th. The course was immaculate and the greens where some of the best I've played. The victory bar was really good with a great friendly atmosphere for all the family and the food here was good to ( try the double stack premier burger with a pint of Magners!!! ). Overall I would highly recommend this hotel to everyone couples families and groups we have already booked our next trip back to spend new year here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Village Hotel Blackpool is set in 236 acres of Fylde coast countryside, the hotel is the perfect base for a relaxing leisure break with the splendour of the Trough of Bowland and the Lake District only an hours drive. There's all the fun of the Pleasure Beach, piers and Golden Mile just minutes away offering something for everyone. Village Hotel Blackpool has 174 bright and modern bedrooms, a choice of stylish dining or a traditional pub, Starbucks Coffee Shop, a relaxing Spa, state-of-the-art Health and Fitness Club, 3 Squash Courts, 3 Tennis Courts, Indoor and Outdoor Swimming Pools, Championship Golf Course, Meeting and Conference Centre, Live Party Nights, Wedding Licence, free wi-fi throughout the hotel and free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Village Hotel Blackpool reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Village Herons Reach Hotel Blackpool
- Herons Reach Blackpool
- Herons Reach Hotel Blackpool
- Blackpool De Hotel Vere