Just returned from The Village Hotel, Blackpool.
2 adults 1 child stayed 12th - 14th April.
This is the best all round hotel in Blackpool.
We have stayed at The Village many time's over the year's and to be honest the only thing that has changed other than the colour of the paint is the cost.
We paid £100 per night BB then upgraded for £20 per night for a bigger room.
This is way cheaper than usual so we booked as soon as we saw the deal.
The room was huge and very comfortable but the problem was the size of the bathroom, it was tiny.
How on earth can they put such a small bathroom in such a large bedroom area?
Someone has boobed here!
What a stupid design idea.
The bedroom was excellent though.
The last review i left for The Village i complained about the food.
Not this time, the food in the 19th was outstanding, the staff were very friendly and £40 for a family of 3 with drinks was spot on.
Someone has had a large kick up the backside because other than the last time we ate here we have never had a bad meal so after the first night we decided to eat here again.
My past experiences of eating in the Italian restaurant put me off for life and i hear nothing has changed.
The food here is not up to scratch so my advice is to avoid the Italian and eat in the sports bar.
All in all this is THE best hotel Blackpool has to offer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Village Hotel Blackpool is set in 236 acres of Fylde coast countryside, the hotel is the perfect base for a relaxing leisure break with the splendour of the Trough of Bowland and the Lake District only an hours drive. There's all the fun of the Pleasure Beach, piers and Golden Mile just minutes away offering something for everyone. Village Hotel Blackpool has 174 bright and modern bedrooms, a choice of stylish dining or a traditional pub, Starbucks Coffee Shop, a relaxing Spa, state-of-the-art Health and Fitness Club, 3 Squash Courts, 3 Tennis Courts, Indoor and Outdoor Swimming Pools, Championship Golf Course, Meeting and Conference Centre, Live Party Nights, Wedding Licence, free wi-fi throughout the hotel and free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Village Hotel Blackpool reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Village Herons Reach Hotel Blackpool
- Herons Reach Blackpool
- Herons Reach Hotel Blackpool
- Blackpool De Hotel Vere