Lovely hotel the staff are great and helpful, this hotel has great facilities with an indoor and outdoor pool which is lovely to go out there in the nice weather where would you find a hotel like this is Blackpool? Up to date gym and great spa! it’s a shame about some of the reviews on here I guess no hotel is perfect unless you pay the big bucks this is Blackpool not London I have been in much much worse in Blackpool if you stay at weekend in any of the hotels in Blackpool you will have a few that won’t be here for a relaxing weekend and will be going in to the town! im guessing the hotel may not be for the older generation as they may not like the urban 2013 feel the rooms are dark but it if gives it a modern feel ! there was a small noise complaint but was soon dealt with as the hotel cannot control to much who they have staying to a certain extent I did mention this to the lovely receptionist who I took her name and was able to help me out for the duration of my stay always a lovely smile on the reception I must say the friendly reception staff excelled the hotel very helpful!! Looks like people are sometimes using trip advisor to slate the hotel as they were not happy with the outcome or their stay this is a shame because I did read the reviews before I went and then stayed myself and had a lovely stay! if you are not bothered about going out for food I recommend a lovely small town called poulton -le-flyde lots of restaurants and wine bars - also upgrading to the upper deck room is recommend extra large bed sky box with all the channels star bucks coffee and toiletries ! Don’t believe all you read see for yourself!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Village Hotel Blackpool is set in 236 acres of Fylde coast countryside, the hotel is the perfect base for a relaxing leisure break with the splendour of the Trough of Bowland and the Lake District only an hours drive. There's all the fun of the Pleasure Beach, piers and Golden Mile just minutes away offering something for everyone. Village Hotel Blackpool has 174 bright and modern bedrooms, a choice of stylish dining or a traditional pub, Starbucks Coffee Shop, a relaxing Spa, state-of-the-art Health and Fitness Club, 3 Squash Courts, 3 Tennis Courts, Indoor and Outdoor Swimming Pools, Championship Golf Course, Meeting and Conference Centre, Live Party Nights, Wedding Licence, free wi-fi throughout the hotel and free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Village Hotel Blackpool reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Village Herons Reach Hotel Blackpool
- Herons Reach Blackpool
- Herons Reach Hotel Blackpool
- Blackpool De Hotel Vere