I have stopped at the village a number of times when on business in Blackpool. The rooms are clean and basic and the only time you get decent toilettes is if you upgrade.
The breakfast is not great and it takes ages to make a slice of toast, depending on the time you go down for breakfast will depend on how fresh the breakfast is and sometimes the cooked food has been sat for a while.
The pool and gym is very nice and Starbucks site is good.
Its fine for a couple of nights on business but I don't think I would book for pleasure as every room I have stopped in has been quite dark.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Village Hotel Blackpool is set in 236 acres of Fylde coast countryside, the hotel is the perfect base for a relaxing leisure break with the splendour of the Trough of Bowland and the Lake District only an hours drive. There's all the fun of the Pleasure Beach, piers and Golden Mile just minutes away offering something for everyone. Village Hotel Blackpool has 174 bright and modern bedrooms, a choice of stylish dining or a traditional pub, Starbucks Coffee Shop, a relaxing Spa, state-of-the-art Health and Fitness Club, 3 Squash Courts, 3 Tennis Courts, Indoor and Outdoor Swimming Pools, Championship Golf Course, Meeting and Conference Centre, Live Party Nights, Wedding Licence, free wi-fi throughout the hotel and free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Village Hotel Blackpool reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Village Herons Reach Hotel Blackpool
- Herons Reach Blackpool
- Herons Reach Hotel Blackpool
- Blackpool De Hotel Vere