We booked a weekend away to this hotel for my boyfriends birthday. First impressions were very good. Hotel is very clean and tidy, and the swim, sauna, gym etc I was very impressed by and used these facilities as much as we could. The food in the hotel too is very good especially the Italian. The room we stayed in was spacious and clean. One thing I would say is that it should state that a Sunday in the Italian it is a Sunday dinner, buffet style. We booked and were disappointed to find it wasn't Italian food as we were looking forward to it. Overall I would definitely stay here again without a doubt!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Village Hotel Blackpool is set in 236 acres of Fylde coast countryside, the hotel is the perfect base for a relaxing leisure break with the splendour of the Trough of Bowland and the Lake District only an hours drive. There's all the fun of the Pleasure Beach, piers and Golden Mile just minutes away offering something for everyone. Village Hotel Blackpool has 174 bright and modern bedrooms, a choice of stylish dining or a traditional pub, Starbucks Coffee Shop, a relaxing Spa, state-of-the-art Health and Fitness Club, 3 Squash Courts, 3 Tennis Courts, Indoor and Outdoor Swimming Pools, Championship Golf Course, Meeting and Conference Centre, Live Party Nights, Wedding Licence, free wi-fi throughout the hotel and free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Village Hotel Blackpool reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Village Herons Reach Hotel Blackpool
- Herons Reach Blackpool
- Herons Reach Hotel Blackpool
- Blackpool De Hotel Vere