We got too urban village resort and looked good from the outside. Once inside we attempted too check in but was told our room wasnt ready but we thought ok was half hour early so we sat and had a coffee whilst we waited then 3 pm came asked again and still room not ready so we thought wed go into Blackpool 1st and check in later !! we got bk too the hotel at just before 9pm too be told our room had been given someone else and wed have too have a disabled room wasnt happy cause we had booked our room so shouldnt have been given too anyone else !! it was a family room with a cot booked but when we finally were given a room no sign of a cot and they said they had no recall of us requesting a cot yet they actually emailed us saying they would sort a cot out no problem !!! The room was quite dated and no air conditioning just a small fan definitely not what u expect for a £100 a night 4 star hotel !! Had a meal in the Italian restaurant and the staff in there were nice but the food was just a piece of chicken no veg or fries no salad no side at all so wasnt impressed.
All in all was far too expensive for what it was, kids were only allowed in the pool certain times, the room was dated and no air con so far too hot. Would not stay there again definitely not for £100 a night anyway
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Village Hotel Blackpool is set in 236 acres of Fylde coast countryside, the hotel is the perfect base for a relaxing leisure break with the splendour of the Trough of Bowland and the Lake District only an hours drive. There's all the fun of the Pleasure Beach, piers and Golden Mile just minutes away offering something for everyone. Village Hotel Blackpool has 174 bright and modern bedrooms, a choice of stylish dining or a traditional pub, Starbucks Coffee Shop, a relaxing Spa, state-of-the-art Health and Fitness Club, 3 Squash Courts, 3 Tennis Courts, Indoor and Outdoor Swimming Pools, Championship Golf Course, Meeting and Conference Centre, Live Party Nights, Wedding Licence, free wi-fi throughout the hotel and free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Village Hotel Blackpool reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Village Herons Reach Hotel Blackpool
- Herons Reach Blackpool
- Herons Reach Hotel Blackpool
- Blackpool De Hotel Vere