“Just got back - best time”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Bond Hotel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Blackpool
Bond Hotel
Ranked #49 of 72 Hotels in Blackpool
Manchester
“Just got back - best time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 April 2012

Just got back from a 1 night stay at the Bond with my sister with Learning disabilities, We had a great time, the food was great, room was ok, but the staff – I cannot possible express how fab they where, to me and my sister. I forgot my phone charger, they charged my phone, forgot my camera charger, and they lent me a camera, my sister loves her pictures it was so important to her, they understood. They even understood her autistic tendencies. They truly support the needs of people living with disabilities, Excellent from hotel. well worth every penny and some.even the outside smoking provision is good. I would never stay anywhere else with my sister now we have been there together.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Caroline P

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
lincoln
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2012

this hotel caters for individuals with learning difficulties and it is superb in that respect. the rooms we had all had wet rooms with shower chairs in, which made it easier for us to help with personal care. the food was brilliant, we had full cooked breakfast, a choice of cereals, toast every morning and every evening, they served a 3 course meal included a vegetarian option, but you could ask for what you wanted and they would do it for you. in the evening they provided entertainment, bingo, raffle singers all between 20.00 til 23.00. they also provide transport to and from home and while you are there, trips out.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with friends
Northampton, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 March 2012

I stayed at this hotel on a carers' weekend in February and thoroughly enjoyed it. The hotel isn't perfect but is due for renovation and the staff were really nice. Nothing was too much trouble at breakfast and the food was plentiful, if a little basic in style.

It's a fair walk to the tower etc but cabs are cheap enough and there's a good bus service.

The rooms are nearly all adapted and were clean and quiet. Right near to the Pleasure Beach too.

To be honest, if it's posh you're after then this isn't the place but, if you want a place that's excellent value and welcoming then it's spot on.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank 186349Foxyroxy63
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 February 2012

Amazing hotel for me and my disabled friend I'll never go to any other hotel food amazing hoists and other disabled essential equipment great and the staff are very helpful thank you for a great holiday x

• Stayed January 2012
2 Thank Tess-quitk
Leeds, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 February 2012

Have been here to this hotel now three times. Can't rave about it enough, everyone is friendly and polite, your given a warm welcome and the staff are very caring and friendly and nothing is too much trouble for them. I feel like it is now my second home. The rooms are great, the food is top notch thanks to Head Chef Mike, The best entertainment on a night. And best of great management, Rebecca is great, Graham, Dave and Jackie from care. Would recomend this to anyone with a disability because there are no judegements made. It is first time I have felt at home and valued. Claire on Reception is brilliant. Matt is funny. Thank you everyone :o)
kaz smith

• Stayed February 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank Kaz S
Grimsby, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 February 2012

the staff are very helpfull and caring will do anything for you, food excellent and facilities are also verygood,put on entertainment everynight which was also very good and Graham we cant miss u off this review as u made our experience at the bond very very satisfying thank you :)

• Stayed January 2012, travelled with family
Hyde, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 January 2012

i am a wheelchairbound lady my first time at the bond with my husband and father it as everything for people with disablies the staff carol and aim was fanastic always smiling and very helpful through out are stay and all other staff great the atmopshere was unbeliveable the food was lovely plenty to choice from if you wanted anything different mike the chef would do it for you smashing cook.i would rate this hotel with 5 star** as i run a disabled club called the freedom club and my members will be going to the bond because it is the best hotel for people with special needs. shaun the manager nows how to run this hotel with the fanatic artists and staff that care for people like us with disabties i must mention karen burns this lady give me all the information about the bond to take back to the freedom club her knowledge was second to none she spend time with me as all our members have different needs

Room Tip: all rooms are as good as each other