“Meet up for 60th”
Review of Carlee Hotel

Carlee Hotel
Ranked #173 of 861 Blackpool B&B and Inns
Reviewed 17 July 2014

Very warm and welcoming greeting from Claire the owner , nothing was too much trouble . I stayed in small double room but not that small !very quite TV Kettle Hair Dryer and most of all very comfy bed and very clean .Breakfast range of cereal's juice fresh fruit and a lovely cooked Breakfast . Would stay again This a new owner and this little find is worth giving it a try

Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo

Reviewed 7 July 2014

A well presented hotel away from the main drag. Great for families looking for a clean peaceful place to stay in Blackpool. Friendly and hospitable with a great breakfast.
p.s we hope you had a lovely birthday.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Claire (the new owner) welcomed us.My friend and I stayed overnight. We found our room to fantastic, lovely and clean, bright and airy. There is tea and coffee in the room. The en suite was perfectly clean and spacious. Claire cooked breakfast fresh and what we wanted. There was also cereal on offer and as much tea and coffee as we wanted too. I just wish we could've stayed longer. I would definitely stay here again. I also took some cards to give to friends when they are looking for somewhere to stay in Blackpool. Nothing was to much trouble for Claire.
We had a peek in the family room whilst we were there it was MASSIVE!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank pamela h
Reviewed 21 June 2014

I was working in the area and found Claire to be very pleasant and helpful, my en suite single room was neat, tidy, and CLEAN, the hotel is situated on busy but quiet road and a ten minute walk from the tower, would I stay there again ?.......YES

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Paul E
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Claire was there to greet us with a warm friendly hello.We arrived early but was allowed to check in straightaway.The room was bright and cheerful very clean and tidy.A very pleasant surprise.
Breakfast was freshly cooked to order and very enjoyable.
I would definitely stay here again.
Very good value for money.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Debbie K
Reviewed 2 June 2014

I would highly recommended the Carlee hotel. Stayed there recently on a girls weekend. Claire the new owner has transformed the hotel and we were made to feel very welcome. Nice clean on suite rooms with all amenities. Full English breakfast which was delicious, cooked by Claire herself. Just a 5 min walk from the sea front, away from all the noise. Off street parking. I will definitley be staying here again if I return to Blackpool.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Stevie A
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Got back yesterday from this hotel after staying there for 2 nights.
Owner Claire and her family are very friendly, and welcoming.
Hotel is about 15 min walk to the tower
Breakfast was ok, cereal and a full English.
Ensuite rooms are basic but clean.
Carparking was at the front of the hotel.
Yes we would stay here again

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple