We stayed at the norbreck with friends first week in october, i found the hotel was far too far away from all the attractions, but we were happy to use the trams and buses to go from a to b.
The food was fine i had no problem with the food it was hot and a good selection, we found the hotel was very noisy,when people used there water the pipes made awfull noises.and also sometimes it was too hot and sometimes too cold, our rooms where big enough to sleep 5 people, beds were clean. I must say the hotel is in need of some T.L.C there was rubbish out side and something that looked like an old paddling pool outside could have been tidied up. but on the whole it wasnt bad enough to spoil our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Norbreck Castle Hotel is a fun and vibrant enviroment especially at weekends and during holiday periods. The Hotel overlooks the seafront on the North Shore, and is close to Blackpools' major attractions and entertainment. This stunning Castle like hotel offers a warm welcome to the famous Seaside Resort of Blackpool.The hotel has 480 bedrooms, many with sea views that offer a comfortable and relaxing stay. All tastefully decorated, rooms are en-suite and offer TV, Telephone, Hairdryer and Tea & Coffee making facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelUp, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, LateRooms, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Norbreck Castle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Norbreck Castle Blackpool
- Norbreck Hotel
- Hotel Norbreck Castle
- Norbreck Castle Hotel Blackpool
- Castle Hotel Norbreck