My husband and i have just returned from a 1 night stay last Sunday at the Norbreck and all i can say it was FAB. The room 154 was lovely and clean and a nice sea veiw(wich we paid extra for) The meal at night in the function room was lovely tomatoe soup roast beef with vegatables and proffiter rolls for afters with coffee and mints and all served piping hot and there was over a1000 people there.
The sincerely Abba tribute band were great
and after that a disco and this included a 99p bar.
.Some people will complain about any thing and look to see what they can moan about all i can say is thank you Norbreck for a great evening we will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Norbreck Castle Hotel is a fun and vibrant enviroment especially at weekends and during holiday periods. The Hotel overlooks the seafront on the North Shore, and is close to Blackpools' major attractions and entertainment. This stunning Castle like hotel offers a warm welcome to the famous Seaside Resort of Blackpool.The hotel has 480 bedrooms, many with sea views that offer a comfortable and relaxing stay. All tastefully decorated, rooms are en-suite and offer TV, Telephone, Hairdryer and Tea & Coffee making facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Lastminute, Superbreak UK, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Norbreck Castle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Norbreck Castle Blackpool
- Norbreck Hotel
- Hotel Norbreck Castle
- Norbreck Castle Hotel Blackpool
- Castle Hotel Norbreck