This has been our 7th visit here and we stopped for 6 nights dinner, bed and breakfast. If you come here expecting 4 or 5 star service and accommodation then expect to be disappointed.
The rooms and decor are tired but still serviceable. Breakfast was good and tasty as was the evening meal which was a good selection. The staff were always friendly.
The leisure suite is excellent and enjoyable as was the evening entertainment.
The room we had was a sea-view as requested and decent. The showers however are excellent, powerful and hot.
Bar prices are unfortunately expensive, but most hotel bars are.
We've kept returning for a relaxing break and will continue to do so.
But I cannot stress enough, if you want 4 to 5 star accommodation then look elsewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Norbreck Castle Hotel is a fun and vibrant enviroment especially at weekends and during holiday periods. The Hotel overlooks the seafront on the North Shore, and is close to Blackpools' major attractions and entertainment. This stunning Castle like hotel offers a warm welcome to the famous Seaside Resort of Blackpool.The hotel has 480 bedrooms, many with sea views that offer a comfortable and relaxing stay. All tastefully decorated, rooms are en-suite and offer TV, Telephone, Hairdryer and Tea & Coffee making facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Norbreck Castle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Norbreck Castle Blackpool
- Norbreck Hotel
- Hotel Norbreck Castle
- Norbreck Castle Hotel Blackpool
- Castle Hotel Norbreck