We had the misfortune to spend two nights at norbreck hotel. The seaview room we were given 158 pounds for two nights b&b and evening meal. The double room had a tiny window with one wobbly chair, mold stain on wallpaper,tiny single beds and un clean. We immediatly went to complain and were given the keys to another room,although as equally dated and unclean,at least this room had two chairs! Being tired from the driving we stayed although not happy. The evening meal,buffet style was poor and staff extremely rude. I asked the chief who was putting out food if there was any food for vegetarians and he snarled "ask the waiter"
breakfast just has bad,soggy toast piled high and barely toasted, only tomatoes and beans for veggies.
entertainment in hotel rubbish,fleas aplenty in bar and lounge areas.
wont be returning, packing to go home was a relief
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Norbreck Castle Hotel is a fun and vibrant enviroment especially at weekends and during holiday periods. The Hotel overlooks the seafront on the North Shore, and is close to Blackpools' major attractions and entertainment. This stunning Castle like hotel offers a warm welcome to the famous Seaside Resort of Blackpool.The hotel has 480 bedrooms, many with sea views that offer a comfortable and relaxing stay. All tastefully decorated, rooms are en-suite and offer TV, Telephone, Hairdryer and Tea & Coffee making facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TravelUp, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Superbreak UK, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Norbreck Castle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Norbreck Castle Blackpool
- Norbreck Hotel
- Hotel Norbreck Castle
- Norbreck Castle Hotel Blackpool
- Castle Hotel Norbreck