Hilton Blackpool Hotel
  • Breakfast included
Lyndene Hotel(Blackpool)(Great Value!)
US$37
  • Restaurant
Travelodge Blackpool South Shore(Blackpool)(Great Value!)
US$61
US$57
Travelodge
  • Bar/Lounge
4,429 results
All reviewssea viewsauna and steam roomfamily roomper dayrestaurant stafftram stopleisure facilitiesbuffet stylebreakfast was excellentsea frontenjoyable staybar areaself servicestayed for one nightnorth piershort breaktown centre
Reviewed 20 February 2012

Stayed at the hotel for easy of access for getting into Blackpool Centre for Showzam.Great location, and plenty of secure parking.Staff friendly and efficient.Room clean and tidy, but could do with updating.Didnt use spa facilities, but they looked brilliant.Had a reasonable nights sleep with some disruption from others from Party Night/Holidaymakers.Breakfast really extensive, and all very hot and fresh.Overall and good stay, great location, and good value.Go on give it a try.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank geoffx
Reviewed 19 February 2012

Just got back from spending a short at the Blackpool Hilton. We could not fault anything. We got our family room which had been upgraded to a king room, this meant we had a massive bed. The room was fine good shower and granite in the bathroom. We had strawberries and chocolate and a nice bottle of wine in the room on arrival. We visited the pool which was very nice. We had an evening meal which was top class food, the breakfast was very good also. All in all not one complaint. When walking around Blackpool it is no more expensive to stay at the Hilton than other less well know hotels. So give it a go!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 February 2012

I stayed in the Blackpool HIlton for two short visits on business. The hotel is in an imposing location, set on the sea front, but away from the busier centre of Blackpool.
The first time I arrived, I had trouble getting in. OK, it was a weekday afternoon in January, but the main door was not open and I had to enter through a disabled entrance to the side, which wasn't immediately apparent. The public area of the hotel is clean and tidy but pretty dated. Reception service was quick and efficient, though I wouldn't say overly friendly.
My first room was small, adequately equipped, but no matter how much I turned up the heating, it was cold. The second room was larger, with twin beds, and thankfully it was warmer. Beds were comfortable enough.
Bathrooms are clean but again in need of a refurb, which is what I'd say generally about the rooms. The tap in one bathroom was set too far from the wash basin, so everytime I used it, the water flooded onto the floor.
Breakast was pretty good really, special mention for the hash browns, which were tasty!
Blackpool is January is not the best place to be, I'd say that overall that's what I think about the hotel. I was told it is the best in Blackpool, which is a depressing thought, given how much hotel accommodation there is in the town.
Wi-fi was only free for an hour in one public area. Why is it hotels think it is fair to charge ridiculous amounts for this service?
One thing that really did annoy me, and I know it's only a small thing, is the fact the windows were filthy! I know it was January and the weather was evil at times, but you look out onto the sea and one of the iconic views of England, so for goodness sake, keep the windows sparkling!

Room Tip: I've been told the rooms in the "newer" part are better, but I didn't stay in one so can't comment.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 February 2012

Blackpool home to the traditional British guesthouse to some this place is tacky to others the best place on earth. Whichever you fall in to this hotel falls at the top end of those available in the town and yet it had some of the same issues as the cheap B&Bs. The Hilton brand has to be one of the most complacent around and it shows. Overpriced food and drink in the bar (for the area staggeringly) rooms are standard fair with nothing that says 'this is a Hilton this is us' and the same old smell of sewerage in the bathroom when the tide is in and the wind / sea rough. Lets start with the staff: These were the highlight, polite and friendly and when i found out that for some strange reason breakfast doesn't start til 7 during the week the staff did their best to accommodate my needs. The food: I asked if anchovies came with the caesar salad (they should and i won't order one that doesn't have them) i was told yes, yet it came without any apparently there was parmesan cheese too, but that was also absent..I was asked if the food was ok but there was no enthusiasm to rectify this problem and to be honest there comes a point when you just think i give up. Breaksat was good as was the early morning breakfast (6.30 not early for a working hotel surely?) supplied to my room. The room was....well a room nothing here to identify it from any other hotel...except for the plate that two very small pieces of dried out cake on it along with the words 'Happy Birthday' in chocolate written on it. This was here when i arrived at 7.30pm, so had not been removed when the room was made ready for me and it was still there the following day when i returned after a meeting.The room had been cleaned but the cake remained. Nobody seemed to know how long it had been there, by how hard the cake was at least 3 days. Apart from the nice staff this hotel is so average .

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 February 2012

My friend and I took our 5 children here for 2 nights and could not fault the hotel. The staff were all extremely helpful, especially Alan(concierge), for whom nothing seemed too much trouble. The rooms were spotlessly clean and comfortable. Breakfast buffet was superb and evening meal in restaurant was great as long as you don't mind self service. Unfortunately the trams were not in service so we spent rather a lot in taxi fares as the hotel is a good walk from pleasure beach and sandcastle ( not lazy, it was freezing!). Overall a really enjoyable stay and would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
PA_HiltonBlackpool, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Blackpool Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2012

We wee pleased to see you and your children had a lovely time and enjyoyed the hotel services and facilities we have to offer. I am sorry the trams were not operatiing normally I can only assume they were out of action for routine maintenance. Thank you for your positive feedback and your kind comments to Alan on Concierge who provided a great service for you.