Hilton Blackpool Hotel
  • Breakfast included
Savoy Hotel(Blackpool)
Claremont Hotel(Blackpool)
4,399 results
All reviewssea viewsauna and steam roomfamily roomper dayrestaurant stafftram stopleisure facilitiesbuffet stylebreakfast was excellentsea frontenjoyable staybar areaself servicestayed for one nightnorth piershort breaktown centre
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 March 2014

Stayed at this hotel with my husband for his birthday. The Hilton is a good location you can easily walk into the the centre of Blackpool or catch a bus or tram which stop outside the hotel and run frequently. The staff are very friendly and efficient, the food is also very good, we did have a mistake with our bill and this was rectified straight away, and we were compensated with a meal in the promanade restaurant.
We also enjoyed the swimming pool and sauna the leisure staff were friendly and helpful, the bedrooms are lovely and clean and the beds are comfortable.
If you take your car you can use their carpark which is £5 per day.
We will be definitely be going back to the Hilton on our next trip to Blackpool

Will definitely be going back to the Hilton.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
PA_HiltonBlackpool, General Manager at Hilton Blackpool Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2014

It is pleasing to hear you enjoyed your weekend break, particularly the location. Buses and trams do stop just outside the hotel if you wish to take a ride into town. Thank you for your comments. Nick Taylor General Manager

Reviewed 2 March 2014

This is a lovely hotel in Blackpool and I would recommend it over others I have stayed in. The rooms are nice and clean with comfy beds and the breakfast was fabulous. I didn't expect to pay in the carpark but it was only £5 so not a problem. I'm not a lover of Blackpool but this place made our stay a very pleasurable experience.

• Stayed: March 2014

I was pleased to hear you enjoyed your overnights stay and the breakfast, and the services and facilities we have to offer. Thank you for your positive feedback. Nick Taylor, General Manager

Reviewed 2 March 2014

I am surprised at any negative comments as we found our stay fantastic value and quality. We arrived late on Valentine's eve and were upgraded to a room on the 7th floor which had a sea view, couch, work station, coffee table and queen bed. Lovely. Room was large and clean with lovely toiletries. Went to dinner which was mainly self service - plenty of choice - salmon, chicken, beef, curry, all manner of vegetables rice, pasta or potatoes. there could be no complaint. Staff were cheerful, helpful and professional. Breakfast was fantastic again with a multitude of choice of pastries, cereals, meats and cheeses as well as the full English self-served so you could have as much or as little as your heart desired. Entertainment in the evenings was pleasant the bar area clean and inviting. The pool is warm, small but perfectly adequate for a city centre hotel, the gym was reasonably equipped - again small but this is what is expected in city centres, it was more than adequate for a work out.
We will definitely be back. a Valentine's weekend to remember.

Room Tip: Go for a room on the 7th floor as the views are lovely.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple

It was nice to hear you thoroughly enjoyed your special valentines break, and the package the hotel had to offer. Thank you for your comments regarding the staff that I shall certainly convey to them. Nick Taylor, General Manager

Reviewed 1 March 2014 via mobile

£190 for a room with cast iron frame bunk beds, no tv in kids room ( untill we got a move ) an hour of our SHORT stay wasted.

furniture on landings stained & belong on a tip.

No slippers in our "DELUXE FAMILY SUITE"

windows filthy, bed rock hard & duvet 2 sizes too small for bed,

Swimming pool manky, changing rooms ancient,

larger FLAT £3.+
Wine tepid in warm glass..

BREAKFAST BURNT OR UNDER COOKED. Had to pour our own juice/tea/coffee
, as no staff to be seen

NO childrens activity pack from reception ( as advertised on room tv)

Missing channels on tv

tv not been cleaned since channel 4 started broadcasting.

Was not told where restaurant/ bar was .

Overall a very dissatisfied family who had previously stayed at Premier Inn (widnes) & ramada (st Helens)

Even my 5 year old daughter said "thiz is not very nice" .

Needless to say, we will NOT return.

• Stayed: February 2014
3  Thank supadad

I was concerned to hear you did not enjoy your stay and we did not meet your expectations. We are hoping to restart our bedroom and bathroom refurbishment programme in the near future, I am sorry we did not have a recently refurbished room to allocate to you. I apologise for the lapse in our usual high standards on this occasion. The windows are cleaned regularly however due to the recent high winds and inclement weather conditions on the sea front this is not always as often as we would like. The changing rooms in the leisure centre are cleaned throughout the day on a regular basis by the team. Once again I apologise you were disappointed, I have taken on board your comments and feedback, this is most important to us. Nick Taylor, General Manager

Reviewed 28 February 2014

Stayed here for short breaks before and certainly will stay here again. This Hilton is in a wonderful location; near enough to the centre of Blackpool but far enough away from the noise. It has a commanding position on the cliff top with views out over the sea. On a clear day you can make out the Lakeland Hills in one direction and the Welsh hills in the other.
The rooms are modern and mostly good quality decor and both bedroom and bathroom are spotless. Bed very comfortable but maybe invest in some different pillows. I've been converted to Mitre pillows at a hotel chain recently!!
Food in the restaurant very good quality and the staff go out of their way to be helpful. The buffet breakfast is traditional "Hilton "standard and of a very high standard.
The hotel facilities are of a high standard too with the swimming pool very pleasant with warm water, which I find a bonus in hotels these days!
One minor annoyance ...... I love my little packs of biscuits esp after a swim and apparently they have been removed across the Hilton group. Can I campaign for them to return!!!
Overall excellent and highly recommended

Room Tip: Most of the bedrooms have a sea view but check when you book
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends