“Great food great price”

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Recently Opened
“Great food great price”
Reviewed 5 May 2014 via mobile

This is my first trip to black pool and I chose Sapori because it was near the black pool tower. 4 of us went to Sapori for dinner and ordered a couple of starters , fried calamari, tomato garlic bread (which were in fact delicious pizzas), not forgetting the BBQ pork ribs. All the 3 starters were of high standard and the price was really reasonable. We had 4 different main course which was risotto, carbonara and bolognese pasta, along with a duck main dish for myself, it was also very good. I would definitely recommend this place to people visiting black pool ! What's better than a restaurant with high quality food along with a good price ? The total for 4 people was approximately £50 and we were really full.

1 Thank Ryan C

• Polish first
lancashire
“fabulous”
Reviewed 3 May 2014

my husband and I have eaten here about a dozen times since they opened and have never been disappointed , I have tried different meals every time I go and everything is always spot on , absolutely delicious

“Twice in one weekend”
Reviewed 3 May 2014 via mobile

We dined here as a couple based on Trip Advisor comments on a Friday before being joined by friends for the rest of our long weekend break. We enjoyed it so much we returned with our friends on the Sunday. Friendly, attentive staff, excellent menu, good wine list and fabulous food. As great as the menu was I had the same dishes twice as I enjoyed them so much - Gamberoni Sapori & Spaghetti Marinara. Partner & friends all thoroughly enjoyed their meals and we all plan to return for our next Blackpool trip.

1 Thank Hubblebub
Wolverhampton, United Kingdom
“great restaurant”
Reviewed 3 May 2014

I chose this restaurant from the reviews on here to take my wife to for her birthday whilst we were visiting Blackpool and wasn't disappointed. The service was very good, polite and welcoming and the food was beautiful. The mussels for my starter was the biggest bowl I have had and were delicious. There was a bit of confusion with my main but it was sorted promptly and very politely. All in all I would recommend this wonderful restaurant to anyone visiting or living in Blackpool.

Wakefield
“Excellent tucked away restaurant”
Reviewed 23 April 2014

We would have never probably found this place if my boyfriend hadn't searched trip advisor & what a good find. Lovely food well presented & the staff were friendly & attentive. Reasonable prices for lovely food, one of the best lasagne I've ever had.

Advisable to book in advance. There is an early bird menu which is very reasonable with good choices on it.

We would definitely return.

2 Thank Tracynico64