“Proper Italian Food!”

Description: Recently Opened
Lepton, United Kingdom
“Proper Italian Food!”
Reviewed 7 June 2014

Had an overnight stay in Blackpool and fancied an Italian, this was the highest rated Italian that was walking distance from our hotel so we tried it out.
Really enjoyed it, from the decor and atmosphere in the restaurant, to the deserts at the end!
We had garlic pizza bread with tomato, chilli and red onion - it was a lovely appertiser.
For our mains I had the seafood pizza which was fantastic, never had such a good one in England and my girlfriend had the Cannelloni which she really enjoyed - also got a side of Asparagus cooked in butter with parmesan cheese. Our deserts were just as good, we had a banoffee pie and a lemon torte with limoncello sauce, both went down a treat. With a drink each all this only came to £39 so we were really impressed! Would recommend and when we are back in Blackpool again we will be going back!

• Visited June 2014

• Polish first
“Great service”
Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

Lovely service at this very reasonably priced Italian. All our courses were lovely. The house white was very drinkable. The manager and staff couldn't do enough for our big group. Above expectations

“Mouth-watering Food! Beautiful atmosphere!”
Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

Me and my girlfriend ate at this restaurant during a weekend break in Blackpool and it has easily become one of our favourite restaurants ever from that one visit. We are from Manchester and we were down for a Birthday celebration and came across this restaurant on Tripadvisor although its not #1 we chose it because it was one of the closest to our hotel and after eating we were shocked it wasn't number one as is it would be very deserving of that place. I got the garlic and chilli prawns, the ham and pineapple pizza and my girlfriend got the mussels and the lasagne all of it was cooked perfectly, with so much flavour and served hot and to our taste. I got a pint of Peroni and my girl got a Malibu and Pineapple, then we had Waters and we split the Chocolate Brownie desert and it all came up to £42.85! So reasonably priced we couldn't believe it! We're from Manchester and would happily pay £50/60 for a meal like that! The staff were friendly, funny, charming and polite and made an effort to make conversation even giving us two shots of Limoncello in aid of my birthday. Which was nice of them and a lovely end to the meal. We have found a favourite place to eat in Blackpool and we feel like returning already just for the meal alone! If you like Authentic tasty Italian food and intimate, personal service visit Sapori! You won't leave unsatisfied!

Norwich, United Kingdom
“Best food ever!”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

My boyfriend and I recently visited Blackpool, we didn't know what to expect as we are from the south, I certainly didn't expect to find such a nice resturant such as sapori. The service was great, although one of the waiters did not smile once, the food was fantastic! And very good value for money! I would definitely revisit this place if I'm ever in Blackpool again. Honestly is worth it!

Blackpool, United Kingdom
“Best restaurant in Blackpool town centre”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I've been to Sapori on a number of occasions and arranged my nieces 18th party at the restaurant. A party booking of 20! The staff were not phased in the slightest about our large group, starters and mains arrived at the same time and exactly as ordered. Garlic breads, ribs, mushrooms & calamari started off the meal superbly followed by a vast array of seafood & meat pastas, pizzas and steaks. Every meal was of a high quality, cooked well & served by efficient welcoming staff. I have never been disappointed at sapori and would recommend this restaurant, definitely worth a visit.