“excellent”
Review of South Beach

South Beach
Ranked #128 of 863 Blackpool B&B and Inns
Reviewed 2 May 2014

My husband and I spent two night at this hotel for our anniversary,and it was lovely, the staff were lovely, and the chef made mean breakfast that was lovely to.We would recommend it, I would also like to say that we have been going to blackpool for 32years and did b/b and s/c this is the first time we have spent in a hotel and we enjoyed it very much.

1  Thank ruchazie

Reviewed 30 April 2014 via mobile

My partner and I have just spent a two night mini break here. The staff are very friendly and helpful and we couldn't fault them. Our room was basic but that's all we needed and it was clean so no complaints necessary. A really good breakfast on both mornings, no mention of the dinner which was advertised on the booking but it didn't bother us. We are definitely booking up again. :)

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jo S
Reviewed 27 April 2014

My partner and i had a short 2 night break here with our 3 year old girl. Couldnt have been happier or felt more at home anywhere. Lovely and clean lovely people and breakfast. Also location is good. We do intend to return to the south beach and would recommend to friends and family
Thanks for a lovely stay.

2  Thank Rob841
Reviewed 26 April 2014 via mobile

Excellent modern, beautifully decorated flats, very clean. Strongly recommended for luxury flats,very much home from home. Walking distance to all major attractions. will be booking again for next year

Reviewed 23 April 2014 via mobile

We've had a very enjoyable few days here lovely friendly staff and owners, the rooms were basic but clean, top shower too and the breakfast was outstanding really great value for money will be coming back soon

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Mickeymouse70
Reviewed 22 April 2014

I stayed here over Easter with my grown up son and his partner and had the perfect stay, rooms very comfortable and clean, bar and games room great, the owners and staff couldn't be friendlier and the breakfast is one of the best.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Janine H
Reviewed 22 April 2014

I just got back from a lovely weekend in Blackpool and had the pleasure of staying here. The negative reviews here are silly and the people who left them need to see a doctor about removing the large stick from their rumps.

The staff is VERY friendly. My husband, mother in law, and myself were all impressed with the personal attention we received from each of them. They were all up for a chat and seemed to take a genuine interest in us.

Sure, the rooms (and the entire B&B, for that matter) aren't dazzling. But they get the job done. We didn't travel 7 hours to sit in a room and watch TV; we went to Blackpool to experience things. Our rooms were fine and just what you'd expect from a place like this.

The breakfast was lovely! Really fantastic and no complaints whatsoever. I even got the courage to try some pig blood...I dunno, I'm American but I guess Northern Brits like to eat that kind of stuff? It was a fun experience.

Overall, I'd love to visit Blackpool again and I would be more than happy to stay here again. No complaints.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family