“What going on, no vegetable curry” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #520 of 704 Restaurants in Blackpool
Price range: US$12 - US$46
Cuisines: Indian, Asian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Ayaan Chillies represents one of the finest Indian dining experiences that Blackpool has to offer, a pioneer in its field, unrivalled and unmatched in its superlative culinary perfection and stunning ambience.Upon entering Ayaan Chillies you will be wowed by the contemporary vibrant interior and themed spaces that have been designed with subtle elegance and style to suit a variety of tastes, moods and occasionsAt Ayaan Chillies, we have brought you all the culinary delights from every corner of India and we hope you enjoy your visit to our restaurant and may it be the start of many more visits in the future.Our décor is modern and comfortable; our cooking offers just the right balance of the traditional and the contemporary, overseen by highly experienced chefs.Select mouth watering delicious dishes from our a la carte menu.
High Wycombe, United Kingdom
“What going on, no vegetable curry”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2013

I came here on the late afternoon around 5.40pm. I came because its was just corner from my hotel. I wanted vegetable samosa for starters and vegetable curry. I was told there are both sold out. What? So, I ask for Keema matar and nan. He give me a free pappadoms which I was happy with that. The Keema was nice and hot the food was ok I didnt have any problems at all.
Would I come back? Yes

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank rajesh4cat

• Polish first
Leeds, United Kingdom
“DO NOT enter this so called fine dining restaurant”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 May 2013

It was my 40th birthday on May the 6th 2013,
A group of five of us had just been to see Chubby brown in Blackpool centre and planned to go for a meal afterwards. We looked for local indians on the internet and this one appealed as it was in the centre & claimed fine dining. I wanted to treat my friends to somewhere really nice to finish off a great weekend.
We arrived at the restaurant and entered (2 couples inside).
The waiter explained that they only took cash(even though they displayed cards outside). What sort of fine dinning place does this!
We sat down and the service was so so so slow,
Menu...Very small not much choice at all considering its supposed to be fine dining...
Popadoms £0.60 each, pickle tray is three mediocre sauces of mint, sweet and lime pickle.
Starters...lamb chops were better served with a magnifying glass! over done & too much coating
Main...Chicken dish, it was something like you'd get from a poor frozen food store
Lager...£4.00 a pint
Wine...£15.00 a bottle which is of the type that are around the £4.50 off licence price
Sweet...You gotta be jokin, i aint falling for that one
Bill...£125.00+
I could go on...keep well clear of this one......

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank Dan F
Blackpool, United Kingdom
“Do not eat at this place”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 March 2013

Me and my partner had a starter and main dish here and it was the worst Indian meal we've ever had. A tesco take away meal for 2 is better than this. The curry was watery and tasteless with about 3 pieces of meat, the rice portions are tiny, the keema nan bread had a fishy type meat inside which tasted vile. It's very over priced and is not 'fine dining'. Waste of money and would never go back there again.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Sara J
“Don't waste your money !”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 January 2013

Myself my husband and our 12 year old son love Indian food, this was slop, over priced, all the same colour like soup with Bits of meat, I ordered mushroom rice , it was just the same as everyone else's but with tinned sloppy mushrooms on top, the breads were hard tasteless, and I'd be very surprised if the chef was even indian, appalling, 51 pound , no starters or side dishes, just flat cheap lemonade at 2.30 a glass !! Worst indian meal , I've experienced ,

2 Thank Kerrie1000
Derby, United Kingdom
“Enjoyed what we had”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 November 2012

Tried this restaurant without reviewing it. Family of six with two children. We all enjoyed the food that we had. The sauces in the main dishes was bit liquidy but tasted ok, that is way they must do it. The drinks were pricey bottle of wine £15.95. Overhaul the meal was average.

• Visited October 2012