“Would definitely stay again”

Aparthotel Blackpool
Ranked #68 of 864 Blackpool B&B and Inns
Reviewed 24 August 2014

Amazing stay, nice hotel, friendly staff, great location just opposite the pleasure beach and sandcastle water park, very handy for getting changed when we got wet on one of the water rides at the pleasure beach. Nice touches such as complimentary cold drinks in the fridge and free dvd hire, you can have your breakfast brought up to the room if you wish just these little touches that make you feel special as a guest also they will use their cars to save guests a parking space outside as it is limited on street parking and then move them when you arrive. Nothing was too much trouble and they were very friendly. I would recommend this hotel to friends and family and will be staying here again. Thanks for a great weekend. The king size bed was super comfy and we didn't want to get out of it.

• Stayed: August 2014

Reviewed 22 August 2014 via mobile

This is my first review but I thought this hotel deserved my time in putting up a review.

My Family and I stayed here Aug 21st for my partners 30th . The hotel is in an excellent position close to the Pleasure beach and Water park. The hosts made us feel very welcome and the room was perfect and very clean with everything you might need. They have a large selection of DVDs available that can be used and my daughter was made up they had Frozen available.

That evening when we returned from the Pleasure Beach we found the owners had put up banners and decorations for my partners birthday along with a bottle if Fizz in the room which was a very nice touch. Overnight the beds were very comfortable and we all enjoyed a quiet nights sleep.

The next morning we were served a fantastic English breakfast while my daughter opted for the American style pancakes with syrup.

We opted to have breakfast in the room which was nice and relaxed but we all said next time we would eat in the lounge giving us a chance to mingle with the hosts and others guests.

Overall this hotel offers quality, convenience at a price that's right.

I think we have found our place to stay in Blackpool.

Stayed: August 2014
Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

good location,2 minutes walk to pleasure beach. very friendly staffs,good service for everything. comfortable and clean room. breakfast is really good especially we can enjoy it at room. Overall,everything is wonderful!

• Stayed: August 2014
Reviewed 13 August 2014 via mobile

Me, my partner and my friend stayed at the Aparthotel for one night as we went to see the Pet Shop Boys. The proprietress were so friendly and welcoming from checking in to checking out. Seriously can't fault our accommodation. Really clean, comfortable and will definitely stay again when the chance arises. Breakfast was also the best I've had up there.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 August 2014

I returned to the Aparthotel again in August this year and as I had my daughter and two grandsons with me we choose the 2 bed apartment on the second floor. It was very spacious and suited us perfectly. The views of the Pleasure Beach and Sandcastle from the sitting room and Prom/sea view from the twin bedroom were lovely. The apartment itself is perfectly appointed with every thing you could possibly require, the beds and bedding are super comfy and the shower was splendid. It really had all the home comforts right down to complimentary tea/coffee, choc biscuits and drinks in the fridge.

We had four lovely breakfasts of our choice brought up to us every morning which really made our holiday and in the evenings when we came in the kids had their pick of CD's to watch. With TV's / DVD's in every room there was no problem with everyone having their own choice of viewing. The decor/cleanliness throughout the hotel is first class and makes it very comfortable. The location is second to none and so handy for us especially with children. But it's the hosts Mick and Jo who really make it so special as they are so welcoming and helpful, nothing is too much trouble for them, and thank you for the candy floss, Central Pier Theatre tickets and pails and spades for the beach, they were all enjoyed and much appreciated.

We can't wait to come back next year!

Room Tip: The apartment is so spacious for more than two people, but if only for two then studio 3 as it has a...
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 August 2014

Well done to Aparthotel. I can't think of more you could do make your visitors happy. Talk about the Golden Mile, you have gone the extra mile. Drinks in the fridge on arrival. Extra large cups & saucers provided daily in addition to usual well stocked kitchen cupboard. Tea, coffee, facilities daily with chocolate biscuit. Yes chocolate biscuit! Extremely comfortable bed. Everything spotlessly clean. Breakfast was outstanding. Cooked to perfection, even toast just right, repeated on each of our 4 day stay. Owners very friendly & nothing seemed too much trouble. This is the place to stay in Blackpool.

Room Tip: Our apartment was excellent. First floor, no view but sea view & pier attraction visible from ba...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 August 2014

Brought my dad from down under, for a taste of the typical english seaside.
Everything was as what was on the bottle, a little oasis in the wilderness that is the Blackpool promenade.
The owners can't do enough for you from restaurant suggestions, to where not to venture for our 16 year old son and listening to my dad rattle on - he is 73 and a bit mutton and can talk the leg of a chair.
I'm not in the habit of shooting off at the trap about things, but it is owners that make this guesthouse what it is Awesome.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family