The Redstone
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
St. Chads Hotel(Blackpool)
Queens Hotel(Blackpool)
  • Restaurant
The Viking Hotel(Blackpool)
  • Beachfront
All reviewswet roomhair straightenersb bguest houseon arrivalrobes and slippersfresh fruitexcellent showerdecorated to a very high standardlittle gemwarm welcomebreakfast was deliciousflat screen tva fantastic place to staycomfortable bedvisiting blackpoolpot of tea
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 May 2013

My second visit to The Redstone. my recent stay was a working holiday the location is central and very close to the main tram and bus service which suited my client as they have limited mobility.
we had a fabulous welcome our room was very comfortable lots of space ... Very high quality drinks and sundries available for free and always replenished each day for our convenience.
A well managed family business amazing hospitality.. The most amazing choice of breakfast absolutely spoilt for choice and the highest quality of fresh produce used at all times. Nothing was too much trouble and Hotelier even went out of her way to but me fresh grapefruits upon my request.
My client throughly enjoyed herself and her family visited they were also met with great hospitality and are even considering returning for a stay themselves and a treat for there son and daughter-in-law they were that impressed. Overall highly recommended hotel ..

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
theredstone, Owner at The Redstone, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2013

Hi Joanne

Thank you for writing a review.
All your kind words are very much appreciated.
I look forward to your next stay.

Kind regards

Reviewed 18 May 2013

Just returned from two nights at The Redstone. Have to agree with all the other excellent reviews and would find it impossible to find fault. The whole building has been refurbished to a high standard. The welcome we received was very friendly and the breakfast was excellent both mornings. What more could you ask for? Would definitely recommend and return.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
theredstone, Owner at The Redstone, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2013

Hi there

Thank you for taking time out to write a review.
You are very kind and all you have said is very much appreciated.
I hope to see you back here in the future.

Best regards

Reviewed 21 April 2013

My husband and I have just returned from a weekend in Blackpool and stayed at The Redstone. The main reason for going to Blackpool was to see Simple Minds in concert and we decided to make a weekend of it. For those not familiar with Simple Minds the Glittering Prize reference is to one of their early hits - and The Redstone is, indeed, a glittering prize! What a lovely place! The rooms and public areas are fantastic and the service second to none! Ursula is such a lovely, welcoming host and it really is a credit to her that The Redstone gets the 5* reviews it deserves! We can't wait until our next visit, which will be in the not too distant future (as long as we can get a room as The Redstone is always, deservedly, busy!)

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SarahWood_11
theredstone, Owner at The Redstone, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2013

Hello Sarah

Thank you fro your review.
Your words are very much appreciated.
It was a pleasure to have met you both and i look forward to your return.

Warm regards

Reviewed 16 April 2013

Second visit to the Redstone....well appointed rooms with every comfort, warm welcome, lovely family, and definitely the best breakfast we've ever had anywhere....we'll be back soon....can't recommend enough.

Stayed: April 2013
theredstone, Owner at The Redstone, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2013

Hi Shelagh

Thank you for choosing to stay with us again and also a big thanks for taking the time to write a review. Its good to know i am getting my breakfasts right!!! :) I look forward to your next visit and don't forget to ring me for my best rates especially for my returning guests!! Once again thanks...

Best wishes

Ursula & family.

Reviewed 8 April 2013

On arriving, we were made to feel welcome with a lovely tea and cake yum.
Our rooms were immaculate and the service was the right amount of friendly. Ursula and her daughters are lovely :-)
Breakfast was plentiful and the bar downstairs well stocked. With its own car park nearby this place has everything you need. Reasonable price for a nice night in blackpool.
One thing that would be good is that the room type we were in could use some black out curtains for light sleepers.
Other than that, can't fault the place. I didn't even have time to wear our robes that were supplied :-( hopefully a longer stay next time will allow..
You'll be glad you booked here away from the stag parties. Minimum age at this hotel also means a haven away from children if needed :-)

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank HazelDS
theredstone, Owner at The Redstone, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2013

Hi

Thank you for taking time to write a review of us.
Lovely to read you enjoyed your stay with us.
Hopefully see you again soon.

Regards