“Nice attraction a little dated now”
Review of The Big One

The Big One
Ranked #3 of 81 things to do in Blackpool
Inverkeithing, United Kingdom
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 60 helpful votes
“Nice attraction a little dated now”
Reviewed 16 June 2014

The pleasure beach used to be the main attraction on he west coast, don't get me wrong it still has some old roller coasters which I love but I think the management could spruce it up a little more make it more pleasing it the eye. But all in all a decent attraction for the family.

1 Thank edd c

• Polish first
  • Turkish first
Preston, United Kingdom
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“kids and thier dad said its amazing”
Reviewed 13 June 2014

my 2 older kids and their dad say this ride is amazing,my seven yr old cried because she isnt big enough to get on it and is waiting patiently for that day to arrive...no way i was going on though

Visited October 2013
Batangas City, Batangas City, Philippines
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Take those rides at the Pleasure Beach.”
Reviewed 10 June 2014

I like the rides and that ever laughing stock. Some people put some coins so we also did because we enjoyed. We dropped a 20p coin but luckily the machine could have overflowed, gave us back 3 x 20p.

Plymouth, United Kingdom
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Big Dipper, Great Laughs!!!”
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Loved the park, had not visited it since I was a child but probably even more fun as an adult, there are some fantastic rides and the water ride was the best water ride I have been on, you get drenched!!

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“scary”
Reviewed 8 June 2014

Was very good love how the staff get into full character,given there all! Gutted of all the days the bloody lift decided not to work when we went in it lol but didn't spoil the effect