“be prepared to scream”
Review of The Big One

The Big One
Ranked #3 of 83 things to do in Blackpool
Reviewed 2 July 2014

this wasn't open when we last went but i have been on it before and must say i don't think i would be brave enough now but the kids are eager to try it

There are newer reviews for The Big One

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Went Blackpool for illuminations and pleasure beach
Took daughter on the Big One thought she would pull out while walking on the promenade as it gets bigger, no way
We enjoyed it so much we rode it twice great view of Blackpool while it climbs to its peak and the first drop is brilliant
Well worth queuing at busy times

Reviewed 30 June 2014

We were here 29th June so park was not too busy. Rides were great especially the big one, Infinity and ice blast not forgetting revolution. Food was a bit expensive and coasters old El Paso restaurant was pretty poor. Very low quality food . Made up for it with hot donuts :)

Reviewed 24 June 2014

Have been to the pleasure beach many times. We don't normally go on rides as we had done them years ago. We normally grab something to eat and hubby spends a fortune on playing games.
However you now need to pay £6.00 each just to walk around.
I slipped over in the toilets as the floor was soaking wet. No one seemed to care and certainly no warning that the floor was wet! Going to Blackpool again in August and we will not be visiting the pleasure beach ! Poor customer service

2  Thank Donnahefc
Reviewed 21 June 2014

Great value for money as there are so many varied rides and things to do it is so worth experiencing. We had a great time, myself (50+), my daughter (23) and my son (11). My daughter went on every single big ride but I couldn't face The Big One or Nemesis as I was just too scared! The Mouse Ride I wouldn't recommend as it flings you about a bit but everything else is fantastic. Go, go go!!!!

1  Thank philippaL684