“Nice surprise”
Review of The Big One

The Big One
Ranked #4 of 85 things to do in Blackpool
Reviewed 20 August 2014 via mobile

I wasn't sure what to expect bit it was bigger than I thought and not at all busy. Great variety of rides for all ages, well worth the visit but I would advise ppl to book on line and to turn up early. Great day out!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,179)
All reviews
in 36 reviews
"height"
in 84 reviews

Reviewed 20 August 2014

Fantastic ride......want to do it again!! This must be the best roller-coaster I have ever been on. Would also tell people to go on The Infusion...this is mad aswell

Reviewed 19 August 2014

Pleasure beach is a great theme park and good value for money!

We booked our wristbands online and got them for £20.
The queues were no longer than around a 10 minute wait, which in the middle of August is excellent!

We will definitley be returning soon!

Reviewed 19 August 2014

Great day out, but if booking online with kids I would go for vip tickets, worth the extra money, and your not waiting nearly an hour to go on each ride.

See more reviews
Reviewed 19 August 2014

We had horrendous weather and the big one was closed most of the day (Not the Pleasure beach's fault) but to give them their due they opened it for the last hour when the winds eased, most parks would not have bothered. I did have to queue for quite a while which I thought was okay considering a full days demand was squeezed into one hour. It was 25 mins past closing time when I got on and there was one last train after that. Many parks would throw you out or turn you away on joining the queue. It turned out for the best as it was dark and the illuminations were lit. Well done pleasure beach for letting everyone ride, I didn't see anyone get turned away.