“Great!”

Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
“Great!”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Visiting Blackpool from Australia today with my cousin who had visited before. I had the fish and chips and my cousins had the Thai green curry. Mine was great and he was talking about the excellency of the curry for the remainder of the day (having been cooked by an authentic Thai chef). Service was hugely friendly and helpful. Will definitely go back if I am in Blackpool again.

“Fresh, friendly - fab”
Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

Great fish and chips - they even brought the fish to the table to show us how fresh it is.

The staff were so friendly and couldn't do enough for us, and even went out if their way to find me some filter tips!

Played brilliant music, too (60s Motown and soul), quiet, nice and relaxed atmosphere. Would definitely recommend - it's a haven from the rest of Blackpool's bustle. So glad we found it.

blackpoop
“Don't waste your money....”
Reviewed 15 June 2014

I just spent 25 pound on a delivery. For me and my.girlfriend as I'm visiting from London. I was starving!!! My burger was a roll and a cheap burger ... Plain!!! The pie was a terrible, the rest of it went in the bin.. It's terrible please believe me. Absolutely shocking!!! I want my.money back....

Milford Haven
“Wish I could gibe this 6 stars”
Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

Honestly the best fish and chip place I have ever been to. The staff were charming and the food was excellent. We had spare ribs, ducks pancakes, tiger prawns and fish cakes, all were excellent. I will definitely be visiting here again without question on my next visit to Blackpool.

Walsall, United Kingdom
“Couldnt do enough for us !!”
Reviewed 6 June 2014

I recently visited this restaurant (4/6/14) with my Mom , we ordered a roast meal and gravy and chips , i asked for extra gravy as I have trouble eating , this was not a problem , they even gave my mom an extra pot with her roast , the service was excellent , food freshly cooked to order and the decor of the restaurant was stunning !! The meal was the best food I had in Blackpool the whole week , dont just take my word for it , pop in yourself and have a meal you wont be disappointed , I will when im next in Blackpool.

1 Thank Wendy L