The Imperial Hotel
Big Blue Hotel(Blackpool)
US$120
US$109
Hotels.com
Oak Lea Hotel(Blackpool)(Great Value!)
US$58
US$41
Agoda.com
  • Beachfront
  • Restaurant
Travelodge Blackpool South Shore(Blackpool)(Great Value!)
US$60
US$57
Travelodge
  • Bar/Lounge
Maples Hotel(Blackpool)
US$87
Priceline
3,508 results
All reviewsthe palm courtsea viewsteam roomthe general managerleisure facilitieslovely hotelcar parktram stopevening mealshort breakbuffet stylefamily roomenjoyable staynorth piernight breaklovely roombreakfast was excellent
Reviewed 3 August 2013

Have just enjoyed a lovely break at the Imperial Hotel Blackpool, superb location, rooms spacious, very clean and comfortable, a sea view would have been very nice although our rooms (3 in total) all overlooked either the back street or the inner roofing area, no complaints if you don't mind the view.
Our room had a King size bed and small bed for our child, flat screen tv, tea,coffee making facilities, very comfortable and decent pillows which are a rare find in hotels today!
Breakfast was a little hectic, although staff were quick and efficient to deal with queue at dining room, wonderful choice of food, fresh fruits, breads, croissants, and of course the full English breakfasts available. Service was quick and more tea, coffee available on request. The spa and pool was very nice and even had time to visit the steam room and sauna

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Alison G, General Manager at The Imperial Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2013

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review of the Imperial Hotel, Blackpool, part of the Puma Hotels, Collection.

I was delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and my team looked after you well.

I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 2 August 2013

I didnt think that hotels like this existed in Blackpool. Ive stayed at a few others and B and B's so my expectations were some what low. This hotel is amazing. It could be anywhere in the country. The room size was very large, bigger than usual and the decor was inviting and well done. The hotel staff were A*** excellent, friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Guest

Thank you for your review following your stay at the Imperial Hotel, Blackpool, part of the Puma Hotels Collection.

I was delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 2 August 2013

Lovely hotel. Rather stately with huge staircases and high ceilings.Very olde worlde.Fantastic reception staff. Pleasant and helpful. Check in was very swift and despite our room not being ready as we'd arrived early, they stored our bags for us till later. Reasonable prices for food and drink. Sandwiches approx £7+ .Wine £16.96. Food served till late which was brilliant as we'd gone to the Hot Ice show and only got back around 10pm. Apparently hot food is served till 10pm and then there are sandwiches available after that time. The room we booked was a twin room and was very spacious and the beds were comfy. As the hotel is a little way out from the centre (but within easy walking distance even in high heels!), there wasn't a lot of noise at night so no problem sleeping. Some rooms have sea view as the hotel is on the promenade and facing the sea. Ours was not, but it was fine. Unfortunately as the temperature outside was very hot, so was the room. There is no air con in the room. Fortunately some kind person had left a fan out in the corridor which somehow miraculously then ended up in our room???? Ha! This solved the problem! This hotel has a huge carpark and there is only a minimal charge of £3.50 pn. There is also outside seating so you can enjoy food and drink al fresco. This hotel only cost me £53.00 for the overnight stay. I thought it was money well spent. Our stay was most enjoyable.

Room Tip: Sea view is nice
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your comments, about your stay at the Imperial Hotel, Blackpool, part of the Puma Hotels Collection.

I was delighted to read that your appreciated the charm and character of the Hotel.

I am a proud Hotel Manager and consider myself very fortunate to be surrounded by a team who, I believe, genuinely care about our guest's comfort and enjoyment.

I look forward to welcoming you back when you are next planning to visit the area.

Reviewed 31 July 2013

If you get a great deal on a on this ''4 Star' hotel you may be surprised and wonder who graded it 4 stars!?.
We arrived late to hotel and reception is impressive which was a great start.
as we were running late we quickly dropped bags off in room and changed just in time to leave. as this was my birthday and we had pre booked an event. on entering the room the smell of damp was staggering, and was quite a small room, I had requested a sea view and I know this can not always be guaranteed but had a great view of the hotel roofs!! on the way back to the hotel at 1am we were tempted to jump in the car and tackle the 3hr drive home and a bit late to approach reception. in the morning tried to watch the TV which is sitting way too low I dont this my feet are that big... there had been a leak though no water leaking there had been no repair to the ceiling probably where the smell is from.. there was also a finger trail of 'something brown' down the bathroom wall tiles!! #not impressed
on checking out I informed them them of the damp smell. we were given a name to call if we return to get a good room !? why did we get a rubbish room?..... Sorry so disappointed will not be returning to this hotel.

Room Tip: Not room 134
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Graeme_and_Michelle
Reviewed 29 July 2013

Just returned from a 10 day work related visit to the this hotel.Having stayed previously at a Puma hotel in Harrogate, I wrongly assumed this hotel would be of a similar standard. Arrived around 5pm and 4 of us were allocated our rooms - all standard doubles. My room had not been serviced. The bed was unmade, dirty towels in the bath, and an open packet of bacon and tub of butter gently cooking in the waste bin. I say cooking because the room was stiflingly hot. Obviously we have had a period of sustained hot weather but there was no way to create a breeze.
I called through to reception and was then called by my colleague who was also unhappy with her room. Very tired decoration, wallpaper peeling off the walls, and general uncleanliness.
We were then shown 4 more rooms, none of which were acceptable as our 'home' for 10 nights. All were to the side or rear of the hotel overlooking pigeon poo covered rooves with the window glass being almost impossible to see through due to bird doo-doo. We had a chat with the duty manager?, paul? We requested an upgrade, but no rooms were available - he also checked with a couple of other hotels in area but no joy, he said. Finally shown 3 more rooms on top floor which did at least have a sea view. We accepted 2 of the rooms shown and a fan was provided for each which was a godsend. Sleep would have been next to impossible without them. A complimentary bottle of champagne was very gratefully received.
Housekeeping was sporadic, not convinced sheets were changed and certainly no hoovering done. Surfaces not dusted either. Thick dust on head board. Also dropped a couple of things behind 'dressing table' - all sorts behind there.
The building itself is beautiful but in order to really be 4 star, all rooms should be of an acceptable standard. Staff, however, were very good. I wonder whether 4 star in Blackpool is different to 4 star elsewhere.
Probably returning to Blackpool for the same period next year - I doubt we'll be staying here.
As for the other 2 of our small party who didn't complain about their rooms? They were men!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank EVC2013

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments.

I was embarrassed to read of your disappointment with the rooms, so I have taken the liberty of replying to you direct.