The Imperial Hotel
US$116
US$101
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Oak Lea Hotel(Blackpool)(Great Value!)
US$58
US$108
US$85
US$75
  • Breakfast included
Travelodge Blackpool South Shore(Blackpool)(Great Value!)
US$62
US$57
Travelodge
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
3,507 results
All reviewsthe palm courtsea viewsteam roomthe general managerleisure facilitieslovely hotelcar parktram stopevening mealshort breakbuffet stylefamily roomenjoyable staynorth piernight breaklovely roombreakfast was excellent
Reviewed 19 August 2013

Lived in Blackpool most of my life and must admit I didn't stay at this hotel, but we did have a meal in the restaurant. All I can say is the food was quite good but the restaurant itself was so run down, I was disgusted that they allowed a man in to eat at 9pm on a Saturday night with shorts on, not smart ones that would have been bad enough, but cheap naff boxer type shorts. I don't expect this in what was once considered the pride of Blackpool hotels. When you think of the famous people that have stayed there it's unbelievable how it's gone down. Former shadow of itself, like Blackpool Tacky.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jacksef
Alison G, General Manager at The Imperial Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2013

Thank you for leaving your comments.

Please accept my apologies that a dress code was not adhered to during your recent visit to us. On a lighter note, I was pleased that you enjoyed the food on offer.

Reviewed 19 August 2013

Myself, my husband and 11 year old son stayed at this hotel for two nights. 12th and 13th august. We checked in at 2 o clock, that was the time we were told, four oclock our room was finally ready,,, We had paid 236.00 for a deluxe family room for two nights so was expecting a nice room for that money. Well the room was awful, we had one double bed and a tiny sofa bed which my 11 year old was to big for, It does not show you these pictures on the website for a family room. we did have a seaview room but the windows were so filthy we couldnt see out...We did complain to the duty manager who sent a single bed up to our room. what a tight squeeze this was, no way was this room a deluxe family room,, the room was very dirty...... There was nothing to do in this hotel in the evenings, the swimming pool shut at 7pm. The kids game room shut at 7 as well. thats if you could call it that, there was no ping pong balls so my son couldnt play table tennis,. The hotel was also far away from everything.. you would be better of booking a little b@b and save yourself a lot of money.All in all this hotel was rubbish no way is this hotel a 4 star.....

Room Tip: dont waste your money on this hotel
2  Thank ellen c

Thank you for leaving your comments.

Please accept my sincere apologies that we did not meet expectation.

Reviewed 19 August 2013

Toward the end of our last trip to England, I decided to upgrade our stay and selected Imperial Hotel in Blackpool - but our disappointment was great. Already at the check-in, they could not find us a luggage trolley (4 person 6 luggage). Only after as about 10 minutes the Maneger of Operations suggested to help us personally to help us with the luggage . Than we received a small room, with a small bed, small and dirty window facing nowhere, cracked sink, damaged entrance door, piled of wall paper, a cupboard without any shelves. Indeed, after our terrible night, and after our strong complains, they moved us to a much better room, but such condition in a 4 star Hotel is un-expectable by all standards.

Room Tip: Look at the room before check-in.
2  Thank Joseph R

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments.

Please accept my apologies that you did not find the accommodation came up to expectation.

I do hope that you will consider staying with us again when you are next in the area.

Reviewed 16 August 2013 via mobile

Its a shame that this hotel has been left to its own device with minimal investment over the years. I stayed here recently and it was a delight as useual however the prices are a littl3 steep these days but service and room facilities are of good standard.

One word for management: INVEST

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank CTKev

Thank you for leaving your comments.

I was pleased to read that overall you enjoyed your stay with us, and I look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 16 August 2013

Myself, my husband and son all shared a family room we upgraded to a premium room which gives a side sea view and plenty of space. My father and his wife stayed in a premium room also they were at the front of the hotel and overlooked the sea directly. We stayed to celebrate my Dad's 75th birthday. All the staff treated us with dignity and courtesy not often seen these days they did their best to make our stay enjoyable and all were friendly and helpful, nothing was too much trouble from booking in to using the leisure facilities to sorting out lunch and breakfast. I highly recommend this hotel, it has a traditional old world feel with modern facilities and friendly atmosphere, bar prices were comparable to prices in the center of Blackpool, and bar snacks were always available. Even when sat outside waiters came out to serve outdoors. Highly recommended. I am going back in November for christmas shopping.

Room Tip: If you can afford it upgrade to premium room - you get sea view and larger rooms

Dear Guest

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a positive review on the Imperial Hotel, Blackpool, part of the Puma Hotels Collection.

I was delighted that we were able to make your Father's birthday that little bit extra special for him and the family enjoyed themselves. I am a proud Hotel Manager and consider myself very fortunate to be surrounded by a team who, I believe, genuinely care about our guest's comfort and enjoyment.

I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future.