The Imperial Hotel
Maples Hotel(Blackpool)
US$119
Excellent 5/5
  • Breakfast included
Clifton Court Hotel(Blackpool)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$177
US$142
Travelocity
3,490 results
All reviewsthe palm courtsea viewsteam roomthe general managerleisure facilitieslovely hotelcar parktram stopevening mealshort breakbuffet stylefamily roomenjoyable staynorth piernight breaklovely roombreakfast was excellent
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 April 2014

Stayed for one night for a short break, wanted a hotel with a pool and that extra bit of quality was not disappointed. Stay very helpful and hotel and facilities as described. Only one slight issue floor tiles in bathroom we're coming away near bath panel, but didn't affect the stay

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank Lagy11
Alison G, General Manager at The Imperial Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2014

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments.

I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your time with us.

I look forward to wecoming you back soon.

Kind regards

Reviewed 19 April 2014

Our stay was great, food, price and service was excellent. We did have an issue with the room temperature being on the warm side, but was given a fan to help cool the room, which worked well and did the job. Facilities are great, swimming pool, jacuzzi and steam room all perfect to help you unwind. The hotel is old and looking it in places, but it is very clean and plenty of space with the rooms.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
4  Thank Jason B

Dear Guest

I was delighted to read your review, and pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us.

I am a proud Hotel Manager and consider myself very fortunate to be surrounded by a team who, I believe, genuinely care about our guest's comfort and enjoyment.

I hope to welcome you back to the Imperial Hotel when you are next in the area.

Reviewed 17 April 2014

Just returned from a most enjoyable stay at The Imperial. Lovely evening meals, buffet breakfast well presented and plentiful. This hotel still retains its old world charm, which adds to the attraction of the place. Our bedroom had a wonderful view of the internal plumbing, seagulls nesting and pigeons, air con pipes etc. Seems that if you want a good view you must pay extra. One negative, they charge you £3.50 per day to park your car in their car park. Never experienced that in a 4 star hotel before. Surely they could give you a permit to display in your windscreen to ensure that no one parks there if they are not staying in the hotel. All in all, a very pleasant stay

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank garner

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments. I was delighted that overall you enjoyed your time with us, and my team looked after you well. I am proud to be surrounded by a team who, I believe, genuinely care about our guest's comfort and enjoyment.

I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 17 April 2014 via mobile

We were very disappointed with the standard of bedroom - broken furniture, missing handles, peeling wallpaper, signs of water damage and the fire escape sign on the back of the door was so water stained you couldn't read it!

There was a long wait to be seated at breakfast despite tables being available.

Location is good and staff are friendly.

Stayed: April 2014
4  Thank Thesoupkitchen

Dear Guest

I was disappointed to read your review, and in light of this it would be appreciated if you could contact me at a.gilmore@pumahotels.co.uk, so that I may investigate the issues you have raised.

Reviewed 16 April 2014

We haven't stayed in the Imperial for 20 years, but despite some poor reviews we decided to go as Puma have it now, and we have stayed in quite a few of their hotels and have been very impressed.

OK there was some some faded grandeur, but I think its work in progress, we found it excellent, we had a nice clean room, breakfast and dinner were very good and the staff excellent, the no 10 bar remains impressive, visited by every prime minister, I could imagine Maggie having a whisky in the bar reviewing current affairs, Brill

Room Tip: If you want a sea view you need to book it
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank jimlilac10

Dear Guest

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your review. I was delighted that the Hotel has retained the charm you remember from bygone years.

I look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future.