The Imperial Hotel
  • Breakfast included
Lyndene Hotel(Blackpool)(Great Value!)
US$37
  • Restaurant
Travelodge Blackpool South Shore(Blackpool)(Great Value!)
US$61
US$57
Travelodge
  • Bar/Lounge
3,508 results
All reviewsthe palm courtsea viewsteam roomthe general managerleisure facilitieslovely hotelcar parktram stopevening mealshort breakbuffet stylefamily roomenjoyable staynorth piernight breaklovely roombreakfast was excellent
Reviewed 13 June 2014

Just had a 2 night stay here as part of a conference. Spotlessly clean room and comfy bed. Every single member of staff I encountered were so friendly and helpful; chambermaids, waiters, bar staff and receptionists went out of their way to help. It creates a lovely atmosphere when there are happy staff. The food was ok but often tasted mass catered. That's the only reason I haven't given an excellent rating. Would definitely stay here again. Thanks Imperial.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Ann P
Alison G, General Manager at The Imperial Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2014

Dear Ann, thanks so much for your comments, I really appreciate you taking the time to put them on Trip Advisor and I will ensure your kind words are conveyed to the team on Monday.

With best wishes, Alison

Reviewed 12 June 2014

Came for a business trip and stayed here alone. The hotel is what you would expect - plenty of character in the common areas and a touch of nostalgic charm. Generally I was happy - the room (standard double) was comfortable enough and the breakfast was good. Nice sea views in the dining room.

A couple of things let it down - the queue to be seated at breakfast was very very slow, which is not what you need on a business trip (or of travelling with young children). This could easily fixed and would make a hurried start to the day much more smooth.

The bathrooms are a bit lacklustre and suffer from the age of their plumbing. Several guests were overheard moaning about their lack of hot water, lack of cold water and my own taps were wobbling and temperamental.

It's at the nicer end of town and I'd consider staying again if I was coming to Blackpool. (The food at the Hilton was not very good)

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank nutwood_wanderer

Dear Guest,

Thanks so much for taking the time to register your comments on Trip Advisor, it's kind of you to do so. I'm so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. I was sorry to hear you had to wait to be seated at breakfast, this is unusual, and we do staff heavily for breakfast and try to anticipate the busy times, although we don't always get this right! Sir, we did have a problem with the water temperature in a small section of the hotel on one day last week; we were able to tackle it as soo as the problem was identified and I'm pleased to say it has been rectified. I sincerely hope we will get the opportunity to welcome you back at some point in the future, when I look forward to meeting you personally, Alison

Reviewed 12 June 2014

I recently stayed at the Imperial Hotel Blackpool for a cheer up spa weekend. Although I would say that the hotel is not a classic spa hotel (two treatment rooms, steam room and pool, the latter of which was a little dated, we received exceptional service, the room and overall hotel was beautiful and it was astonishingly good value for money, we will return!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank DANDBAN

Dear Guest, thank you so much for taking the time to write a few lines of feedback, I do appreciate it. I'm so glad you had such a great stay and I have passed on your kind comments to the team in our Health and Leisure particularly. I agree it's a great place to relax and chill out, throw in a delicious afternoon tea and it really is a great treat! I hope you managed to sample one while you were here.

Thanks again, and I very much look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

With kind regards,

Alison

Reviewed 12 June 2014

Just returned from a 3 night stay,must say everything was lovely right from checking in to leaving
Staff so friendly and helpful it's quite a large hotel but found everything so personal which is
Something you don't always find in such a large hotel,so well done to all the team.
Special thank you it Alison.
From
Patricia and Marie.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Patriciaobrien

Dear Patricia and Marie, thank you so much for taking the time to register your comments on Trip Advisor, I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay and I have to agree, the team are all here for the right reasons! I hope that you won't be a stranger and we'll see you both again soon,

With kindest regards,

Alison

Reviewed 10 June 2014

Just returned from another fabulous weekend at the Imperial - the food, the staff and the views are superb. Just sitting in the lounge is greatly entertaining and the afternoon tea was outstanding. Thousands of calories - every one a delight! We will be back.

Room Tip: This is a very old hotel and the rooms are rather dated but the sea-view rooms are certainly worth the extra.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Angie S
Alison G, General Manager at The Imperial Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2014

Dear Angie,

Thanks so much for your comments. I have to agree we've been changing our afternoon tea offering over the last few weeks and the feedback has been fantastic! It really is something special and I'm so glad you enjoyed it. There's not much better than sitting in the Derby Room surrounded by famous faces sipping tea and eating cake!

Look forward to seeing you again soon, Alison