“Just dont” 1 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Takeout
Description: Fish and chip shop
“Just dont”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2013

Awful service. Awful food. Expensive. Save your hard earned money. However long they've been at they've no clue how to cook fish. Thick white grease between the batter and the fish. Swimming in oil. Yuck!!!!

• Visited June 2013
3 Thank Neil F

“Awful food, awful service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 April 2013

Went there with my partner. I didn't get what I ordered, but was charged for it. The chips were as hard as bullets. An elderly gentleman ordered food in the cafe area and we could hear the girl who served him plus the other staff slagging him off. The fish was swimming in oil which stank to high heaven. Staff are rude. When I asked for a knife and fork that didn't come with the meal anyone would have thought I asked them to run the London marathon with nails tied to their feet! Talk about tutting and sighing. And to add insult to injury I had to wait ten minutes in order to pay for this disgusting mess!

• Visited June 2012
2 Thank welldoyou
Blackpool, United Kingdom
“terrible organisation making the job twice as hard”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 November 2012

have had chippy ourselves and ca only describe this place as chaos, no body takes ordered, joyce asking along the line then cant remember whos had what, its just a mind field!! good variety of food, but very greasy and was very unimpressed on our last vist, will not be using again

Visited September 2012
1 Thank sinatrahotelowner
blackpool
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Ummm wth?”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 April 2012

went during peak hours (about 6-ish) shop was quite busy, ordered fish and chips, got home, fish was swimming in oil and chips were brown and oily. threw 3 portions of haddock and chips away as we were concened about our health. we'll stay to the extra 20min drive to thornton-cleveleys

• Visited April 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank k k
Blackpool, United Kingdom
“My big mistake”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 February 2012

Read the few reviews on here thought I'd give em a try.as my regular shop was closed for holidays.yuk yuk yuk.fried in oil tasted like oil dripping in oil.never again Sorry Joyce.if you just exchanged them for me instead of the argument.i maybe a given you 2 stars.back to my regular shop for me the next time.the Yorkshire fryer in Layton worth the extra mile drive and cooked in beef dripping not cheap oil.

• Visited December 2011