“Excellent fun”

The Blackpool Tower Dungeon Admission Ticket
Ranked #1 of 12 Museums in Blackpool
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Journey into the belly of the theatrical Blackpool Tower for the trip of a lifetime; a full cast of brilliant actors, ten shows backed with laughs and frights as well as a whole host of authentic sets, amazing special effects and an exciting drop ride make The Blackpool Tower Dungeon the best attraction for those who like a mix of fun and fear.Take a trip through 1,000 years of Lancashire’s gruesome and funny history and experience the dark and mysterious past of the pool that is black.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access, Activities for older children
Reviewed 4 October 2018 via mobile

We booked the passes as wanted to visit this attraction with maddame tussauds it was excellent scary fun we had a blast my husband and kids loved it we worth the money highly recommended going.

Date of experience: August 2018
TheBlackpoolTower, General Manager at The Blackpool Tower Dungeon, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2018

Hello!

Thank you for taking the time to review the Blackpool Tower Dungeon.

I am pleased to hear you had an excellent time with us! We are passionate about delivering excellent customer service and love hearing all your comments.

For further information on all our five attractions please keep an eye on our website.

We hope to see you again soon.

Kind regards,

Kenny Mew

Write a ReviewReviews (4,369)
All reviews
in 87 reviews
"fright"
in 53 reviews

Reviewed 3 October 2018

Great attraction for all the family, great actors, and well entertaining,a great way to spend some time,would really recommend

Date of experience: May 2018

Hello Martin

Thanks for the review of the Blackpool Tower Dungeon.

The Tower team and all other readers highly appreciate your feedback!

I hope you may return to us soon and enjoy everything else the Blackpool Tower has to offer.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 2 October 2018

We went on a school trip to the Tower Dungeons. I think it was cool, but not the best. The Plague Doctor was really funny 10/10.
I was disappointed with the ride at the end because most of my friends were not tall enough to go on it. (You have to be 1.4metres!)
I rate the Dungeons 7/10 you should go but I recommend that you don't bring children under the age of 8 or 9.
By J

Date of experience: October 2018

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to review the Blackpool Tower Dungeon!

I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your recent visit and we hope to see you again soon!

Kind Regards

Reviewed 1 October 2018 via mobile

This attraction is outstandingly fun and scare factor is high the actors are top class and play their parts superbly and the tour is also informative and each room visited has its own chill factor, the ride at the end of the tour is frightingly enjoyable and well worth the entry fee alone. if visiting blackpool put this on one of your must do lists you wont be dissapointed

Date of experience: September 2018

Good afternoon Craig

Thank you for leaving a great review for the Blackpool Tower Dungeon, we are thrilled that you had such a good experience with us.

We aim to give every guest a memorable and scary experience and it’s great to hear that our team delivered that with you.

We hope to see you back at the Blackpool Tower again soon; for exciting updates and news on all five of our amazing attractions please keep an eye on our website.

Kind regards,