“Outstanding food and service”
Review of Lahore Palace - CLOSED

Lahore Palace
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 20 July 2012

Having read the reviews on tripadvisor, i was looking forward to visiting this restaurant. The dining room was very clean and pleasantly decorated, the food was outstanding and very good value. The waiter was very friendly and when I asked for advice on which hot curry he would recommend, he was only too pleased to suggest a dish. Some other diners forgot to order rice and when their meals arrived, they asked if it was possible to order some, it arrived very quickly and without complaint. It's so good, we're going again in a few days.

2  Thank Phil H

Reviewed 7 June 2012

Enjoyed a meal here this evening. Set menu excellent value.Family friendly and great service.Food freshly cooked and very tasty.Small restaurant as part of a hotel-do not let this put you off.You can only pay with cash. Would eat there again.

3  Thank lloydie666
Reviewed 23 May 2012 via mobile

I loved this place me and my partner went to this place for a take away after walking out of another indian. The gentleman who served us who I guess was the manager was very attentive. This is one of the best indians I have had. I recommend this place 100%

2  Thank Leigh1987
Reviewed 28 October 2011

This restaurant is outstanding, the food was beautiful and freshly cooked. The service was excellent and really helpful, we will definitely return. Don't be put off by the fact that it's part of the owners hotel.

4  Thank StacksnTressels
Reviewed 13 August 2011

We were recommended to use this restaurant by the owner of another hotel. There was a good range of a la carte and a four- item menu at £9.50. We opted for the latter. Our first course consisted of poppadoms, chutneys and raita. As the second course, I had samosas and my wife had the mixed kebab. For the next course, my wife had Rogan Josh with rice and I had Lamb Madras with rice. (One of us should have opted for Naan). Two of the chutneys and the raita were made in house and were lovely. All the food tasted really good and it was not swimming in oil. The main courses were not 'Northern portions', but were sufficient. The owners are really nice people and the decor was very tasteful. Good food and good value for money. We would go again.

2  Thank Stanman13