“No contest”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 15 April 2014

To keep it short I am from Glasgow curry capital of UK. I have worked the length and breadth of UK and from Inverness to Torquay I have sampled Indian food. I aint no critic but like the food critic says you WILL not find any better Indian cuisine especially in Blackpool.

There are newer reviews for Lahore Palace

Reviewed 8 April 2014

Well, at first we were slightly apprehensive when entering the quiet (yet classy) restaurant on the side street of the promenade but our apprehensions were soon extinguished by the most beautiful onion Bhajis, dips and starters we have ever tasted. These were quickly followed by the freshest, richest curries that sizzled as they arrived accompanied with the lightest, fluffiness naan bread to have ever graced our lips (my wife judges a good Indian cuisine on the strength of its naan).
The service was impeccable; professional yet relaxed. The prices were very reasonable for fresh, good quality food. We would most definitely go again and probably stay in the hotel next time. One if the norths true hidden gems! Don't delay, go today!

Reviewed 2 April 2014 via mobile

My partner and I were down in Blackpool for a weekend and were staying at the sandhurst hotel, the restaurant is part of the hotel....cannot fault these guys on anything, Indian food is my favourite food for takeaways and restaurants and I can honestly say I've never had food as tasty or as fresh as this and we have lovely restaurants near us which we use frequently. Service was first class as was everything, I'd read in trip advisor prior to going that some people thought it was 'pricey' I don't know what people expect for their cash but it was great value as far as we were concerned, starter to share, curry each with a rice and naan bread and a bottle of wine for around £43, can barely get a takeaway for that price! Will definitely return if we are ever in Blackpool and will use the hotel as that was the same standards as restaurants, great great great :-) Emily and chris from Scotland.

Reviewed 30 March 2014

Extremely tasty using good fresh ingredients perfectly cooked. We've really enjoyed our meal!!
Everything we had was first class.

Reviewed 24 March 2014

Came across this restaurant by accident but what a find, food was excellent and so was the service. Had chicken rogan josh and it was delicious. Highly recommended, next time we visit Blackpool we will stay at this hotel too