“Complete shambles”

Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
“Complete shambles”
Reviewed 13 August 2014 via mobile

I've never experienced anything like this place.
Queued 10 minutes to get a table which I totally wouldn't of minded apart from the amount of staff standing doing nothing when they should have been clearing tables!
When we got to the table we had no cutlery. The table next to us (who came in after us) got served before us.
They were so behind with the dishes that we got our salad on side plates. Salad bar was dirty, dips gad skins on them from sitting so long. Poorly replenished. We had to go back on several occasions to get what we wanted.
A table beside us along with others sat uncleared whilst people were still queueing at the door. A wooden panel fell off the salad bar and servers were just walking over the top of it!
I watched two servers flirt and brush past each other the entire length of my visit whilst the place seemed to be in utter chaos! Heaps of folk were complaining and the manager who was cocktail and arrogant couldn't of cared less!

Buxton
“Bad”
Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

Came here on the 11th August. With my family including 2 children. The service was very poor. I left the menu downstairs by mistske, but they didnt offer to go and get it so I had to get them myself, altho there was some upstairs. We ordered our food and when it came we didn't have any cutlery and they wernt bringing them anytime soon. The glasses for the coke were dirty. They didnt use any manners what so ever, and we just kept hearing the staff shout tyler I think he was our waiter as well. We will not be returning.

ayrshire,scotland
“Poor service”
Reviewed 3 August 2014

I am a great fan of Pizza Hut, however this particular Pizza Hut appeared to be severely understaffed. We were there around 3pm and stood at the front door for over 10 minutes before a staff member came over. There were a lot of seats empty but the tables had not been cleared. I could only see four staff members on the floor trying their hardest to clear tables, seat new customers and take orders and deliver food. The upside was the food was delicious as usual, the downside was the volume of staff although I must say they were working really hard and were very pleasant and helpful when they had time to speak to you.

Visited August 2014
“Utterly vile”
Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

found the service to be poor and the standard of food low. This was as nothing compared to being sick all night afterwards!! Never again.

How do I know it was this that made me sick? It is all ate that day apart from cereals at hotel in morn

Glasgow
“Not impressed!”
Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

Went to Pizza Hut while on holiday in Blackpool. It was our first evening so we weren't sure where else to go and thought that Pizza Hut would be a reliable option. Sadly we were really disappointed by our pizza. It was lacking in flavour and most of severely lacked cheese! It was the worst pizza I have ever eaten. We should have complained but our two kids were getting tired and we decided to just leave it.

The restaurant looked a bit dated and in need of a make over. It's a big restaurant but was pretty quiet when we were in.

The service was good though which is the only plus in this whole review. I definitely would not go back to this restaurant. Which is a shame as Pizza Hut has never really let us down before.

• Visited July 2014