“The worst Pizza Hut”

Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
merseyside
“The worst Pizza Hut”
Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

We visited Blackpool for the first time with our three month old son. We decided to go to Pizza Hut with it being a child friendly restaurant. The waitress was awful. She seated us next to the buffet stand (bearing in mind we had a pushchair). People kept bashing the pram as they elbowed each other out of the way to get pizza. She noticed this but didn't do anything. She took ages to take our order and was also rude. We rushed our food and went. Would never go here again.

• Visited August 2014

Liverpool
“Food and staff brilliant, but need to do toilet checks.”
Reviewed 16 August 2014

The food was wonderful. The staff were attentive and nothing was too much trouble. Being in a wheelchair, the staff made sure that the table was accessible. Only knocked off the fifth mark due to the toilets being very dirty. We saw the manager, prior to a massive influx of people entering Pizza Hut giving his orders to staff about the tables getting cleaned and the 'As Much As You Can Eat' section being replenished, but he seemed 'a strutter', as the restaurant was quite empty when we entered. He should have either checked the toilets himself or got a member of staff who wasn't busy at the time to check the facilities. I'm hoping that was a one-off and please remember the food and service from staff is very good indeed.

Visited August 2014
1 Thank Graham T
“Complete shambles”
Reviewed 13 August 2014 via mobile

I've never experienced anything like this place.
Queued 10 minutes to get a table which I totally wouldn't of minded apart from the amount of staff standing doing nothing when they should have been clearing tables!
When we got to the table we had no cutlery. The table next to us (who came in after us) got served before us.
They were so behind with the dishes that we got our salad on side plates. Salad bar was dirty, dips gad skins on them from sitting so long. Poorly replenished. We had to go back on several occasions to get what we wanted.
A table beside us along with others sat uncleared whilst people were still queueing at the door. A wooden panel fell off the salad bar and servers were just walking over the top of it!
I watched two servers flirt and brush past each other the entire length of my visit whilst the place seemed to be in utter chaos! Heaps of folk were complaining and the manager who was cocktail and arrogant couldn't of cared less!

Buxton
“Bad”
Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

Came here on the 11th August. With my family including 2 children. The service was very poor. I left the menu downstairs by mistske, but they didnt offer to go and get it so I had to get them myself, altho there was some upstairs. We ordered our food and when it came we didn't have any cutlery and they wernt bringing them anytime soon. The glasses for the coke were dirty. They didnt use any manners what so ever, and we just kept hearing the staff shout tyler I think he was our waiter as well. We will not be returning.

ayrshire,scotland
“Poor service”
Reviewed 3 August 2014

I am a great fan of Pizza Hut, however this particular Pizza Hut appeared to be severely understaffed. We were there around 3pm and stood at the front door for over 10 minutes before a staff member came over. There were a lot of seats empty but the tables had not been cleared. I could only see four staff members on the floor trying their hardest to clear tables, seat new customers and take orders and deliver food. The upside was the food was delicious as usual, the downside was the volume of staff although I must say they were working really hard and were very pleasant and helpful when they had time to speak to you.

Visited August 2014