“over priced drinks ”

Price range: US$4 - US$17
Cuisines: British, Bar, Pub
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Description: This is a pub/restaurant near South Pier on the promenade in Blackpool.
“over priced drinks ”
Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

stopped in here for a few drinks and a bite to eat, food wasnt awful also wasnt great! also we waited along time for our food, the price of food is low but so is the quality. price of drinks is far too high. wouldnt return to this pub also wouldnt recommend this pub

London, United Kingdom
“Horrid”
Reviewed 2 June 2014 via mobile

So I'm not usually one to give one star reviews but this place was horrid, we stopped for food as a family as it look pretty good we went to order and staff not that friendly. But we ordered. While we waited I went to the loo the lost disgusting bathroom I have ever been in, looked like it had not been cleaned all day, crap all over the floor as you stepped in. Horrid. We should have left . The food arrived. I had a curry which was disgusting as was the bhaji would not recommend but other said the fish and Sunday roast was nice. Only good point price of food is decent just don't use any facilities. If
Bathroom like that hate to see their kitchen

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Waynemw
Scotland
“hit & miss”
Reviewed 21 May 2014

tried the food here which was very good & well presented ,a nice family friendly pub which we had a good time at . went back again as a couple just for a drink at night & listen to the very good female singer but every time you got served by a different person you got charged a different price & I,m not talking about pennies it,s pounds . would recommened but pay attention to the bar prices .

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank gordieScotland
“Vibrant And Friendly”
Reviewed 15 May 2014 via mobile

We went to this pub my partner and I after a day out on the pleasure beach, lovely atmosphere, and really good food! Especially for the prices! I had a T-bone steak that I find hard to come by on menus so this was a treat for me, the interior looks like it could do with a bit of a refurb but all the staff were attentive and friendly and the manager (didn't catch his name) made sure we left happy and made sure he said goodbye which goes a long way for me! Excellent find will come back.

3 Thank Djay89
Blackpool, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
Reviewed 12 May 2014 via mobile

We visit tommy ducks regular for there food, the roast dinners have fresh veg not frozen, there T-bone steaks are cooked perfect,the staff are always friendly. It is also nice to sit outside with a drink and watch the world go by. See you soon guys.

Visited May 2014