“harry and family”
Review of Seagull Hotel

Seagull Hotel
Ranked #42 of 859 Blackpool B&B and Inns
Reviewed 19 November 2012

the best hotel in blackpool we will deffo go back richard and lyn are the best hosts. hotel, food excellent. all rooms cieaned and made up every day all though we only went for a long weekend we will be going for longer next time richard and lyn are a scream we never stopped laughing all weekend they could not do enough for us hope to see

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
There are newer reviews for Seagull Hotel

Reviewed 11 November 2012

Just stayed at this Hotel for the weekend and got to say it was a little gem. The Host Richard makes you feel welcome straight away and it is so clean and there is on road parking. The Breakfast was again very good and served hot. there is also a nice lounge with TV at the front. Would have no hesitation in recommending.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 November 2012 via mobile

I booked the hotel for 4 of us got football weekend to watch Bolton play Blackpool.
Richard the owned is great very friendly and can't do enough for you. The hotel is spotless and the rooms where just perfect. The breakfast is very nice with as much toast and team and coffee as you want. If you want a nice b&b in Blackpool you can't go wrong with the seagull hotel. Lounge, bar and pool table. Keep up the good work Richard.

• Stayed: November 2012
Reviewed 7 November 2012

I had my 21st birthday in blackpool, we chose to stay at this hotel! The people who own it made my birthday extra special, couldn't of asked for better service! The rooms where lovely, and we were all close together! When I next come to blackpool I will definatly be paying a visit to this hotel again, I was so happy with everything! If anyone is looking for a good laugh then I'd advise you to stay here, couldn't give them enough compliments! Thank you xx

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed 4 November 2012

My friends and I stayed here last year, and were all in agreement to re book for this year. The hotel is value for money, the rooms are clean and well kept and the breakfast was fantastic.....but the hosts are AMAZING, for two years now they have gone above and beyond to make sure we had everything we needed. We will be back next year

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 November 2012 via mobile

I Stayed here at the end of October with my partner. The bnb is in the perfect place between the pleasure beach and the tower. Richard and Lynn were absolutely lovely hosts. I would have loved to have stayed an extra night to have a drink and get to know them, but work wouldn't let me. The bed was really comfortable and we both slept so well. Breakfast was ideal and kept us both going till lunch. I will definitely return. Perfect!

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed 4 November 2012

we stayed for 1 night with our 2 little girls. was very comfy room. the owners were lovely and very welcoming and helpful. the breakfast was absolutely lovely . when we go to blackpool again we will stay here again for sure.

• Stayed: November 2012