Seagull Hotel
US$83
Agoda.com
US$125
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsb bnice loungemy partnersea frontcouldn't do enoughbreakfast was amazingpleasure beachmain promenadelovely couplewell stocked barfull englishbe visiting againrooms were spotlesstoastwould definitely stay here againbank holiday weekendlittle girl
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 July 2013

Fab hotel. We stayed in room 6, there was a double bed & 2 singles....perfect for a group of 4 girl friends celebrating a birthday for the weekend! Would defo book up again. Breakfast was lovely & a big thank you to Richard & Linda for your excellent service & putting us up :)

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Jodie73
Reviewed 1 July 2013

Excellent hotel made to feel very welcome ,luvly clean rooms would definatly go back ,probably the best hotel I have stopped in in blackpool will definatly be returning myself thanks to you both for looking after us all. The Groom.

Room Tip: You will not be disappointed with this hotel.
1  Thank 121joe
Reviewed 29 June 2013

Me, my girlfriend and a small group of friends stopped here in mid-June, and I can only echo the other great reviews on here when I say it was the best experience I have had when staying in a hotel. One of the owners Richard called to see what time we would be arriving, and upon arrival offered to take our bags to the room. Our room was clean, cosy and comfortable. The next morning we had a lovely fry up, and spent around an hour chatting with the owners Rich and Lyn. It really felt like a stay at a 5 star hotel! Will definitely be returning to this place when I'm next in Blackpool.

1  Thank Adam M
Reviewed 29 June 2013

the price was very reasonable, the rooms were clean, well presented, we sat at breakfast for about an hour chatting to the owners who was very friendly. when I return to blackpool I will be staying here again, nowhere could be any more welcoming

Reviewed 18 June 2013

My partner and I stayed at the Seagull Hotel in mid-June this year and feel as though the reviews don't praise this place enough.
My girlfriend and I were greeted by Rich, one of the proprietors, at the door and had a natter before being shown to our room, which was the one from the main picture and it's as lovely as it looks, if not more. We had to be out earlier in the morning than the breakfast times stipulated, but Rich was more than happy to cook us up a belter of a breakfast and order us a taxi for the time we needed to be out of the place for. The rest of the stay was as good as it started, the breakfasts were unreal and the place itself was clean, homely and cosy. It was our first stay in Blackpool and the stay at The Seagull has pretty much shaped our entire weekend, we were actually quite upset to be leaving! When ever we come back to Blackpool, I wouldn't even entertain the thought of staying anywhere else, the Seagull Hotel is where it's at.

Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple