“Scary but fun!”

Pasaje Del Terror
London, United Kingdom
“Scary but fun!”
Reviewed 9 November 2011

The actors/actresses are realistically scary & play out their characters brilliantly... spent most of my time screaming with my eyes closed but I'd go back again whenever I'm in Blackpool

Wetherby, United Kingdom
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“So much fun and lots of screams!”
Reviewed 7 November 2011

Went here as a group of ten as part of my hen weekend, I'd been 11 years ago and raved about it to eveyone - it didn't disappoint!! We had such a giggle and lots of jumping & screaming!! Fantastic value for money!

birmingham
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“used to be amazing”
Reviewed 7 November 2011

now it's gone a bit downhill. the 1st time i ventured in, it was so dark i couldn't see my hand in front of my face, this time i could see everything which completely detracts from it and makes it a vaguely amusing way to spend 5 minutes rather than the proper scary 10 minutes it used to take to get through. and the scare right at the end is really weak compared to what it was.

i know this is a bit 'in my day things were better' but it really was...

Visited February 2011
1 Thank abulic_monkey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Very Scary”
Reviewed 7 November 2011

This was excellent the staff play there parts brilliantly and even though short you will be screaming at the end

Leeds, United Kingdom
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Scared me to death”
Reviewed 6 November 2011

It's brilliant but expect nightmares after. The people in there are real and very scary, it's a bit expensive but you'll never go in a haunted house like it again so you have to go in at least once.

2 Thank DavidfromLeeds