“very good”
Review of Pasaje Del Terror

Pasaje Del Terror
Reviewed 11 November 2011

scared from start to finish, welcome pub at the end though

Reviewed 9 November 2011

The actors/actresses are realistically scary & play out their characters brilliantly... spent most of my time screaming with my eyes closed but I'd go back again whenever I'm in Blackpool

Reviewed 7 November 2011

Went here as a group of ten as part of my hen weekend, I'd been 11 years ago and raved about it to eveyone - it didn't disappoint!! We had such a giggle and lots of jumping & screaming!! Fantastic value for money!

Reviewed 7 November 2011

now it's gone a bit downhill. the 1st time i ventured in, it was so dark i couldn't see my hand in front of my face, this time i could see everything which completely detracts from it and makes it a vaguely amusing way to spend 5 minutes rather than the proper scary 10 minutes it used to take to get through. and the scare right at the end is really weak compared to what it was.

i know this is a bit 'in my day things were better' but it really was...

1  Thank abulic_monkey
Reviewed 7 November 2011

This was excellent the staff play there parts brilliantly and even though short you will be screaming at the end