“Scary fun”
Review of Pasaje Del Terror

Pasaje Del Terror
Reviewed 30 October 2013

Being chased by real life "ghosts" was scary but a good laugh. HIghly recommend it - dont be put off by the price

2  Thank SaintStacey

Reviewed 30 October 2013

Before entering the Pasaje, I thought to myself "they're only actors" and I also tried laughing at the whole thing so I could put myself in a light-hearted mood. This worked for a short while. As soon as the first loud noise happened, that happiness instantly disappeared and I became paranoid but tried to mask it behind a unconvincing laugh since my mates were there. After the first 'thing' leaped out of somewhere, I then got a little scared. After that, the lights kept flickering and loud noises became more frequent so I started to panic and rush. At the final stretch of the Pasaje with every 'nightmare' happening at once, I sprinted through the exit, but not before I got the biggest scare ever from 'something'. I was like most people who thought "This wont be scary. It's just people dressed up" but believe me, you will be scared.
I didn't want to write exactly what happened as it would ruin the experience, but it's a long journey and many things happen.
For the experience and the quality of the acting, £7 is definitely worth it!

3  Thank admr1234
Reviewed 27 October 2013

I am ashamed to say me and my 13yr old son was to scared to visit this.....but my braver 14yr old daughter did visit with her dad.....they really loved this attraction, but did say its very very scarey so enter if you dare!!!

1  Thank markdevefc
Reviewed 23 October 2013

Originally only the 2 of us were booked on the pasage but then we were joined by 2 boys and our experience was absolutely hysterical!
Pitch black, chased by Mike. Myers,zombies, the sweet girl from the Excorcist to name but a few!
A fantastic , well worth every penny fist ground attraction which every body must try when in Blackpool!!
Signs everywhere saying they were really really sorry but wheelchair users could not be accommodated due to all the steep winding dark steps.

1  Thank Dolores17
Reviewed 23 October 2013

Best and scariest experience in my life but well worth it, biggest adrenalin rush ever.

RECOMMEND THIS. NOT FOR THE FAINT HEARTED THOUGH.

2  Thank gemma d