“Excellent”

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Excellent”
Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

Went to this not knowing how good it would be. The experience was fantastic and I was very happy with the amount I spent. I would be very happy to do this again and to suggest it for friends to do if they were in Blackpool. Definitely worth going.

2 Thank 88tpm

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great scary fun”
Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

This is the best scary attraction i have been on comes just ahead of the Amsterdam dungeon go on and give yourself a fright

1 Thank Robbo B
Cheltenham, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Great”
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Get your tickets in advance & you save a bit.
All very dark and scarey actors where very good was on edge all the time throu out

Visited June 2014
1 Thank James F
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Sharmazing”
Reviewed 8 June 2014

2nd time I've been here and loved it, all the actors play a brilliant role, and keep focus as to what they are doing. Was so happy to see then when we got in there some of the parts had change to keep it fresh so it's not the same old. There were 6 of just enough I think any larger groups then that and it would work as well. Well done to everyone who took part we all loved it and we will be back next year for another scare.

Visited June 2014
2 Thank Luke L
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Scariest Experience of my life”
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

Came here with my friend and I really felt I was about to be killed in a horror movie, it took me a good half hour to just stop shaking afterwards I wouldn't suggest taking kids but it is a laugh

1 Thank kim2991