“Excellent quality food.”

No. 97 Cafe Bistro
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

Called in for Sunday Lunch.Very friendly attentive service with a quality of food and attention to detail that is second to none.First class, and somewhere you should certainly not pass by.

Reviewed 4 August 2014

excellent service great value great food,freindly service. very clean and such good value and choice

Reviewed 24 July 2014

I have a guest house which is room only near this cafe so I send all of my guests to this cafe. I often eat here myself having the full English which is great also often have take away bacon barms again wonderful. Today I decided to have the two course lunch started with the leek and potato soup lovely then had the Roast Chicken dinner couldn't finish it all but really enjoyed it and all for under a fiver. John the guy who runs it with his wife are lovely people will be visiting again soon
Valerie

Reviewed 20 June 2014

Went there with my family the food is second to none i have been there every time i go to Blackpool and the service is excellent

Reviewed 1 April 2014

Great homemade fresh food and lovely staff. Visited with our two young children who loved the bangers and mash! Lovely scones and brews for us. We'll be back!