“A great read”
Review of Comedy Carpet

Comedy Carpet
Ranked #5 of 85 things to do in Blackpool
Reviewed 7 August 2014

The comedy carpet is a great read and there's plenty of seating around the carpet so you can take a seat while reading. There's plenty to read and great to read from top of the tower.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,470)

Reviewed 6 August 2014

Great idea for a space with nothing on. I'm still quite young so didn't get some of the jokes on there but the older adults I was with howled with laughter!

Reviewed 5 August 2014

A great idea! Famous quotes from comedians over the years incorporated into a huge floor display. We spent ages walking around and over it finding our favourite quotes.

Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

As a local who was not happy so much money was spent on a needless tourist attraction - boy oh boy have I had to eat my words!
To see peoples faces light up when they find favourite comic one liners is a joy to behold.
This comedy carpet is pure genius I must say, I bet there isn't a comedy phrase known to nan that is not included.
There is a splendid area of seating all around the carpet and it is lovely to see young and old alike spending time here
The positioning is perfect too, right in front of the tower and hundred yards from the sea
A real must visit for any tourist and local alike 5 stars indeed

Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

Very well done and a great way to spent an hour or so. A fantastic tribute to our country's greatest comedians.